Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
clear
394 8 2019-6-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AntDX316
Captain
Flight distance : 2982907 ft
  • >>>
United States

clear clear
2019-6-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Super Moderator

Hi, we're hoping that you could get the best feedback that you may need. Thank you for your support.
2019-6-20
Use props
AntDX316
Captain
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 6-20 15:53
Hi, we're hoping that you could get the best feedback that you may need. Thank you for your support.

I've found D-cinelike to be the best.
2019-6-21
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 549140 ft
United Kingdom

Why do you always delete the contents and titles of posts? this by far is not the 1st one, its so bloody annoying, if you made a blunder, man up, leave it be Rest assured, i asked many stupid questions and felt the wrath of at least one, rise above and move onto the next stupid one, theres plenty of them for sure ;)
2019-6-21
Use props
AntDX316
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Bashy Posted at 6-21 19:05
Why do you always delete the contents and titles of posts? this by far is not the 1st one, its so bloody annoying, if you made a blunder, man up, leave it be Rest assured, i asked many stupid questions and felt the wrath of at least one, rise above and move onto the next stupid one, theres plenty of them for sure ;)

Cleansing : )
2019-6-21
Use props
Aardvark
Captain
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Bashy Posted at 6-21 19:05
Why do you always delete the contents and titles of posts? this by far is not the 1st one, its so bloody annoying, if you made a blunder, man up, leave it be Rest assured, i asked many stupid questions and felt the wrath of at least one, rise above and move onto the next stupid one, theres plenty of them for sure ;)

If you promoted yourself as a consummate professional you might be embarrassed if your clients discovered incompetence's and inconsistencies in your knowledge ;-)

In short it means that nobody else can learn from the time that others have given to help him, and that they have wasted their time in trying to do so.
2019-6-22
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 549140 ft
United Kingdom

Aardvark Posted at 6-22 11:46
If you promoted yourself as a consummate professional you might be embarrassed if your clients discovered incompetence's and inconsistencies in your knowledge ;-)

In short it means that nobody else can learn from the time that others have given to help him, and that they have wasted their time in trying to do so.

Sounds about right....
2019-6-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Super Moderator

AntDX316 Posted at 6-21 18:41
I've found D-cinelike to be the best.

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. The users can use the simple and convenient D-Cineline mode for color toning. Highlight and color details are kept for post-production. Thank you for your support.
2019-6-23
Use props
AntDX316
Captain
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 6-23 13:13
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. The users can use the simple and convenient D-Cineline mode for color toning. Highlight and color details are kept for post-production. Thank you for your support.

What is the real difference between Truecolor?  Does it switch it from 8-bit to say 8.5-9-bit?
2019-6-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules