Cannot activate through the app
610 8 2019-6-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans81c70e4d
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I can only get so far in activating the Ronin S before i get the message displayed in the attached image. My phone seems to detect the Ronin S via bluetooth but cant finish the activation. Ive tried installing the app many times but nothing seems to work. Pease help!
Screenshot_20190621-190044.jpg
2019-6-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, sorry for the difficulties on activating the Ronin-S, may we verify which mobile device you are using and may we have the serial number of Ronin-S for further support?
2019-6-22
Use props
fans81c70e4d
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-22 18:38
Hi there, sorry for the difficulties on activating the Ronin-S, may we verify which mobile device you are using and may we have the serial number of Ronin-S for further support?
Hi, I'm using the Samsung Galaxy S8 and serial number is 0EMDG3T00D01BF
2019-6-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans81c70e4d Posted at 6-23 00:02
Hi, I'm using the Samsung Galaxy S8 and serial number is 0EMDG3T00D01BF

Thanks for the details, we will verify with our engineers and come back to you soon, please wait patiently, thank you.
2019-6-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hi there, we would also like to verify if your phone has connected to the network when you tried to activate the Ronin-S?
2019-6-23
Use props
fans81c70e4d
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-23 19:31
Hi there, we would also like to verify if your phone has connected to the network when you tried to activate the Ronin-S?

Hi, i tried activating it with another smart phone which seemed to work, so please consider this resolved in my case. But could still be worth looking at for a fix. Many thanks again for your assistance.

Mike
2019-6-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans81c70e4d Posted at 6-23 21:45
Hi, i tried activating it with another smart phone which seemed to work, so please consider this resolved in my case. But could still be worth looking at for a fix. Many thanks again for your assistance.

Mike

Yes, it has been activated, glad to know that. If there is any further issue, please feel free to let us know, hope you have a great time with Ronin-S.
2019-6-23
Use props
alsraab
New
Qatar

im also facing same problem cant activate my drone im always getting server eeror?
2019-6-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

alsraab Posted at 6-24 05:05
im also facing same problem cant activate my drone im always getting server eeror?

Hi alsraab, sorry for the late response, please reply to one of admins' post directly if you need any assistance.
Do you still have the problem? If yes, what is the error code of the error message? What is the model of your drone?
2019-7-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules