1397 2 2019-6-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Joly
lvl.2
Flight distance : 153947 ft
Belgium

Hi,

Is there a new firmware for the OSMO POCKET?
I have 01.07.00.20 installed and according to this forum, this is the latest firmware.
Yesterday, I connected my OSMO POCKET to my Android phone on which the old DJI MIO app was still installed, and I got the message that there was a new firmware.
So I confirmed the installation but it stopped at 50% and didn't continue.
I tried the updating the firmware using my iPad, same situation.

I uninstalled the app (this was installed using the apk-version) and reinstalled the DJI MIMO app via Google Play Store.
It turns out that this app was newer then the one I had. It can now also be used for DJI ACTION
Anyway same message about a new firmware and the message Failed to retrieve firmware version.

I resetted my OSMO POCKET and connected it again. No more messages!!!
But then I also noticed issues when using the device after having played some previously recorded video's.
The image was scrambled somehow. So I disconnected, reconnected and recorded 2 small video's.
After these recordings everthing seemed to work.
I didn't have any other problems before like this.

Anybody same or similar experiences?

Regards
2019-6-21
Use props
DJI-Osmo-User-1
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Many have the same experience, it appears DJI either had a fault with the new firmware release, or it was released by accident and pulled
2019-6-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. On behalf of DJI I extend my sincere apologies for the issues that you have experienced. As of this moment, we are still finalizing the new firmware and it is not readily available. I will highly recommend to please pay attention to the release note on our official website for the latest firmware update details. I will be posting the link below. Thanks for your understanding and patience. Thank you for your continued support. Cheers!

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... elease_Notes_en.pdf
2019-6-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules