Phantom 3 pro gimbal repair help asap.
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ChamalSB
lvl.2
Flight distance : 312352 ft

Sri Lanka

hello my drones gimbal was damaged. after i ordered that parts yaw arm, flex cable. after installed they are worked but not 100% correctly. yaw arm is angle to left side. and roll motor not worked 100% it worked only small angle only. then i hit some shots to the roll motor and again reinstalled it then ...
camera is live. but the whole gimbal not working. not responding not startup. drone is fully functional. so i think problem is in the gimbal motors or gimbal circuit so how to check my gimbal camera circuit board and motors separately with a multimeter or something. please help me. thank you.
2019-6-21
Use props
ChamalSB
lvl.2

Sri Lanka

also need to know how to check disassembled gimbal roll,pitch,yaw motors from a multimeter. WORKING OR NOT. PLEASE HELP.
2019-6-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi ChamalSB, I'm sorry to read the issue. At present, it is not recommended to repair the unit at your end which may void the warranty. If you need further assistance, I sincerely suggest you start a case and send it in for a fully diagnosis: https://www.dji.com/support Hope for your understanding.
2019-6-21
Use props
ChamalSB
lvl.2

Sri Lanka

i have no warranty i brought a used phantom 3 pro so please help me anyone for fix this issue
2019-6-22
Use props
ChamalSB
lvl.2

Sri Lanka

its done by me
2019-6-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules