The new layout, how about to add to every topic the product?
1340 2 2019-6-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Hi, DJI!

Since I made some posts  with pictures and videos in the new forum layout, I find it a bit difficult to get that posts to the people who are using the same product as I do and did for the entry
Perhaps it is just me, and pictures and videos are of course  content of interest for all, but isnt it also important, to get others with the (interest in the) same product direct to it?

Right now picture/video topics get  even moved from (in my case) the Spark section into the  work section. (Unless you get creative with the topic)

But there is, imho, no chance to find just Spark pics/video topics in the work section. And on top, you need to scan all entries in all work sections, in case you wanna see, compare, what a specific product can do.

Long story short:
Unless I missed something, how about another marker, at least in the work section,  to identify the entry by the product, it was generated with?

So that people can search the work section for Spark work, mavic, m2p, osmo pocket, .....?

Thanks for reading
2019-6-21
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Actually, the service search function works very well!
I changed some of my old topics, added "Spark" to it: The forum shows them now.
So as long as DJI is not offering a compulsory "what product did you use" , naming it in the headline will help!
2019-6-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day S-e-ven. Thank you for sharing these information and your insights with us with regards to this matter. Rest assured that I will forward these information and this thread to the designated department for future development of the DJI Forum. Thank you for your valued support.
2019-6-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules