763 3 2019-6-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
UNOGIPPO
lvl.1
Flight distance : 212549 ft
Italy

Dji mavic 2 duration shooting

I wanted to know if and where it is possible to set the duration of the videos for example three minutes in a cyclical way in order to not have too long movies with the problems of assembly the transfer thanks a lot
GP-Treviso

2019-6-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. I would like to clarify that you would like to record three minutes video then record again for the same time after saving the first video on our Mavic 2 Pro? if yes, unfortunately, the app doesn't have this kind of feature as of the time being. However, we will consider this as a suggestion and forward to our designated department for attention. Thank you for understanding.
2019-6-23
Use props
UNOGIPPO
lvl.1
Flight distance : 212549 ft
Italy

DJI Tony Posted at 6-23 09:34
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. I would like to clarify that you would like to record three minutes video then record again for the same time after saving the first video on our Mavic 2 Pro? if yes, unfortunately, the app doesn't have this kind of feature as of the time being. However, we will consider this as a suggestion and forward to our designated department for attention. Thank you for understanding.

Hi, thanks
GP
2019-6-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

You're most welcome. Should you have further concerns, please let us know. Thank you for your support.
2019-6-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules