Osmo Action blurryness
445 4 2019-6-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
OsmoNoob
lvl.1
United States

Hey all, hope everyone is loving the Osmo Action just as I am but when I upload the files to my PC I am seeing a blurr, even with the littlest movement. It makes the video unsatisfying to watch. I have on 4k 30fps with EIS and Dewarp on.

Does anyone else experience an awful blur in their videos? Any tips or settings is much appreciated. Thanks!!

-OsmoNoob out.
2019-6-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day OsmoNoob. I am sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to update the firmware of your DJI Osmo Action to its latest one to see if the issue will still persist? In addition are you able to post a short footage of the said issue for us to check and to assist you further. Thank you.
2019-6-23
Use props
OsmoNoob
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-23 15:07
Hello and good day OsmoNoob. I am sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to update the firmware of your DJI Osmo Action to its latest one to see if the issue will still persist? In addition are you able to post a short footage of the said issue for us to check and to assist you further. Thank you.

Hey thanks  let me try to update.
2019-6-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

OsmoNoob Posted at 6-23 15:16
Hey thanks  let me try to update.

Thank you for the reply OsmoNoob. Please keep us notified after the update for the to be able to help you further.
2019-6-23
Use props
OsmoNoob
lvl.1
United States

I updated the osmo and after recording it looks good on the osmo but when I play the video on PC I am seeing a blur motion. Looks like an art picture in some frames. Anyone else get this too?
2019-6-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules