Help! Osmo Pocket Files not visible on micro SD card.
2978 6 2019-6-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JShebest
New
Flight distance : 86188 ft
United States

Just got an osmo pocket and shot some time lapse videos today...   I can view the images on the device, but when I try to transfer them to my laptop,  I can't find the files on the sd card.   There are some files there that were taken with my iphone attached... but none of the images or video that were taken with just the osmo appear to be there anywhere.  It is a high speed card that I've used many times in my Mavic Pro without any issue.   I did not reformat the card prior to using in the Osmo Pocket.   Any Ideas?  I'd hate to loose these videos,  it's an annual event and my opportunity to re-shoot is passed.   Thanks in advance.
2019-6-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi JShebest, I'm sorry to read the issue. Just to verify, is there any chance to change to another recommended SD card to check whether the issue happens frequently?
2019-6-24
Use props
KeyWestPhotos
lvl.1
United States

hello, i'm having the exact same problem with files i can see on my osmo pocket 1, but they're not visible on the card which is a samsung 128 evo 3. were you able to resolve the issue? thanks for your time, rob o'neal
2022-3-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

KeyWestPhotos Posted at 3-4 19:47
hello, i'm having the exact same problem with files i can see on my osmo pocket 1, but they're not visible on the card which is a samsung 128 evo 3. were you able to resolve the issue? thanks for your time, rob o'neal

Hi there, may I confirm that do you mean the files are not showing up when the SD card is connecting to the computer? Could you please test with another card reader and SD card for a check? If it's convenient, please also provide us with a screenshot for a check.
2022-3-5
Use props
Mendoza5500
New
Flight distance : 103264 ft
Argentina

Hola, retire la memoria del osmo pocket V30 y con el adaptador la quise leer en una notebook, pero no me dejó hacerlo asi que la volvi a la insertar en el Osmo y ahora me da error la memoria SD . Que puedo hacer? Gracias
2022-3-12
Use props
Mendoza5500
New
Flight distance : 103264 ft
Argentina

Agrego que tiene el inconveniente es una memoria SD es Sandisk Extreme Pro microSDXC UHS-1 V30 Grado 3
2022-3-12
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Mendoza5500 Posted at 3-12 08:34
Agrego que tiene el inconveniente es una memoria SD es Sandisk Extreme Pro microSDXC UHS-1 V30 Grado 3

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Please try to format the SD card. Please remember to save the material first. If it persists, could you please give a screenshot regarding the error message for us to do a double-check?
2022-3-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules