Technical stop
792 5 2019-6-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Junior SBC
Second Officer
Flight distance : 476483 ft
Brazil

I had a Spark a year and six months ago ... It was fifteen hours of flight and it always gave me joy and lots of good memories. I see that it's been a little over time for a review, but I'm not sure about the durability of its components. Do you guys do some review on your bird?

Thanks for replies

2019-6-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. The life of the DJI Spark would depend on how we take care of our unit and we're recommending our customers flying the drone in an open area to prevent the incident. We're hoping that you could get the best recommendation that you may need. Thank you for your support.
2019-6-24
Use props
Tentoes
First Officer
Flight distance : 6018255 ft
United States

Still flies well?
Batteries still charge and have reasonable capacity?
Propellers not all knicked up or broken?

2019-6-24
Use props
Junior SBC
Second Officer
Brazil

Tentoes Posted at 6-24 10:44
Still flies well?
Batteries still charge and have reasonable capacity?
Propellers not all knicked up or broken?

Still flies well? Yes
Batteries still charge and have reasonable capacity? Yes (95%/98%/100% life of the batteries, respectively)
Propellers not all knicked up or broken?  No, all are like new

Thanks
2019-6-24
Use props
Junior SBC
Second Officer
Brazil

DJI Tony Posted at 6-24 08:58
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. The life of the DJI Spark would depend on how we take care of our unit and we're recommending our customers flying the drone in an open area to prevent the incident. We're hoping that you could get the best recommendation that you may need. Thank you for your support.

Thank you, Tony.

2019-6-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

You're most welcome! Should you have further concerns, please let us know. Cheers!
2019-6-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules