calibrating vision sensors on the Mavic Air
1691 4 2019-6-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NitemareTrainer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11844 ft
United States

I just received a message that I need to calibrate my vision sensors on my MA.  I hooked up the drone to my computer and started the DJI Assistant app and went to the calibration page. I typed in the size of my screen and there is just a blank screen.  Am I doing something wrong?  Help
2019-6-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. You may consider re-installing the application and set the resolution of your monitor into default one. It's recommended to use a monitor 14-inches or more. For reference to the vision calibration, please see the video below. Thank you for continued support.

2019-6-24
Use props
NitemareTrainer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11844 ft
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 6-24 09:12
Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. You may consider re-installing the application and set the resolution of your monitor into default one. It's recommended to use a monitor 14-inches or more. For reference to the vision calibration, please see the video below. Thank you for continued support.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfcjxfMocLM

I was originally trying it on MacBook Air but I think the screen was too small.  I have a 17" inch screen on my PC and was able to get the vision sensors calibrated on that screen.  But let me tell you it was not easy.  You need to do a much better tutorial video.
2019-6-24
Use props
EdwinW
lvl.1

Ukraine

good video, thanks
2019-6-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

NitemareTrainer Posted at 6-24 13:40
I was originally trying it on MacBook Air but I think the screen was too small.  I have a 17" inch screen on my PC and was able to get the vision sensors calibrated on that screen.  But let me tell you it was not easy.  You need to do a much better tutorial video.

Hi, thanks for your updates. We're glad to know that you've managed to calibrate the sensors of your drone using a different computer. No worries, your feedback will be forwarded to our designated department for attention. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience that you had. Should you have further concerns, please let us know. Thank you for your support.
2019-6-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules