New Osmo Pocket Firmware Released(06/24/2019)
22652 60 2019-6-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Luca Rubino
Second Officer
Flight distance : 711512 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Updated. Can't wait to see the waterproof case!
2019-7-2
Use props
Tactical Trvlr
Second Officer
Flight distance : 255407 ft
  • >>>
United States

Is there any information on the release date of the extension rod and waterproof case other than "July"? Summer is in full swing and I'd like to take my Osmo Pocket on some adventures with these new accessories.
2019-7-7
Use props
Klaus W.
Second Officer
Flight distance : 118366 ft
Germany

Do Freewell ND/PL combo filters still work with the new phase detection autofocus?
2019-7-7
Use props
fans96a0634c
New
United Kingdom

Hi - I have latest firmware but cannot connect to my IBM PC with the supplied USB cable, and when download from the SD card, videos will not play on my computer - I just hear the sound. What is wrong please - I note from the forum that others have the same problem.
2019-7-10
Use props
KangaAir
lvl.2
Flight distance : 590974 ft
Austria

HUGE auto focus improvement with this update, thanks DJI
2019-7-11
Use props
fans69167e56
lvl.2
Ireland

I haven't been able to update my Pocket Osmo since v1.4
I've tried it with an iPhone 6s and onePlus 7 Pro.
I've restarted the Osmo.
I've reset the Osmo.
I've performed clean installs of the latest version of the app, but it stops at 52%

I've tried different memory cards, but the device works perfect with the SanDisk normally.

How do I get this resolved.
2019-7-11
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
Second Officer

United Kingdom

fans69167e56 Posted at 7-11 04:43
I haven't been able to update my Pocket Osmo since v1.4
I've tried it with an iPhone 6s and onePlus 7 Pro.
I've restarted the Osmo.

This is firmware so in theory, you don't need a memory card in your Osmo Pocket so try updating with the card removed. Sometimes firmware will pause for a long time before continuing, so make sure there is a good charge in your Osmo Pocket before trying any update. The update should be fully loaded onto your phone before you update but make sure you are near a good reception. I don't update using 4G but use a wi-fi connection over a router to my landline. There may be some verification going on in the background of the app I'm not aware of. All I know is I've never had trouble updating my Osmo Pocket. My Broadband download connection speed over Wi-fi to my phone at home is 32Mbps.
2019-7-11
Use props
djiuser_1pYXgiRJgrFv
New

United Kingdom

I can't get my Sony L1 to detect the device, despite uninstalling the app and reinstalling several times. Works fine on my brothers LG. Any ideas?
2019-7-12
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
Second Officer

United Kingdom

djiuser_1pYXgiRJgrFv Posted at 7-12 00:00
I can't get my Sony L1 to detect the device, despite uninstalling the app and reinstalling several times. Works fine on my brothers LG. Any ideas?

I don't think the screen resolution of your device is sufficient for the DJI app to work. Also, check the frame rate of the camera's video. then there is the connection speed of the device between the Osmo Pocket and camera. If it can't communicate real time, the probability is it won't work.
2019-7-13
Use props
Michał Witkowski
lvl.4
Flight distance : 549925 ft
Poland

I still miss the slow motion for the PAL system - 100fps
2019-7-14
Use props
Gijs4
lvl.1
Flight distance : 243665 ft
Belgium

Where can I find the underwater mode in the Osmo Pocket or DJI Mimo app?
2019-7-17
Use props
Gilbert Justiniano
lvl.1
United States

I  received my Extension Rod today. I updated my Pocket. For some reason, using the WiFi module with my iphone while using the extension rod is giving me a tremendous lag. Anyone please?
2019-7-18
Use props
max3.2
lvl.1

Germany

Updated and all went well. This is sort of a feature request:

Since three-tap is selfie mode is locked, can we use this to change to slow-mo? I think this would be a mode that is useful even under water!
2019-7-21
Use props
Idan Shahar
lvl.3

Israel

Dear DJI, is DJI working on adding HDR to the Osmo Pocket, same as already featured in the Osmo Action? I understand the "camera" side of both is almost the same, so it's probobly a software addon I assume. Just wanted to ask if DJI are aware people are asking for it, and I'd like to know if they are currently working on it. Thanks! (I know it's not 10bit etc, don't care, it just makes the picture look way better!)
2019-7-22
Use props
SuperCurro
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2357828 ft
Spain

I have received the new brand osmo pocket diving case and testin in real surfing action. The new mode for the diving case is a disaster, by default implement super fast follow and the footage is unusable. A pity I lost fantastic record material. At this moment we have to use a normal mode and be careful to don't make incompatible movements like selfie or superfast moves. I hope in next firmware the implement slow follow diving mode.
2019-7-23
Use props
Vishwajeet Bhaskar
New

India

Not able to get the motion lapse option . Got the osmo pocket today . Kindly help me
2019-8-19
Use props
kplau
lvl.1
Malaysia

Hi, I keep getting Failed to update firmware 0x00140002 - anyone else having this issue ? Stuck at 75%
Tried resetting, tried reinstalling, tried clearing cache.. tried different device... help!!!
Also everytime it stucks at 75% and pops up that error message, it auto starts it self at 51% firmware update again ..and fail. So weird..

I have never ever had a SINGLE firmware update that went on smoothly with this device. Why is the experience in upgrading the firmware with this device so unreliable and so bad???

2019-8-24
Use props
Javan Park
lvl.2
  • >>>
South Korea

I can not hear the sound(audio) after firmware upgrading when the video playbacks while I can on PC. What's wrong with this?
2019-12-8
Use props
djiuser_wFNbDk94SJTq
lvl.1

India

Can Osmo Pocket manufactured in year 2018(CP.ZM.00000097.01, DJI02OSMOPKT_w128GB etc.) be upgraded to this latest firmware?
2019-12-8
Use props
djiuser_wFNbDk94SJTq
lvl.1

India

Are there any differences in Osmo Pocket manufactured in year 2018 and manufactured in year 2019?
2019-12-8
Use props
diraMusic
lvl.1

India

djiuser_wFNbDk94SJTq Posted at 12-8 04:44
Can Osmo Pocket manufactured in year 2018(CP.ZM.00000097.01, DJI02OSMOPKT_w128GB etc.) be upgraded to this latest firmware?

@DJI Moderator
Please answer this question.
I want to buy one piece.
2019-12-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules