phantom 4 camara settings
1394 4 2019-6-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
teza
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Hi  i am new can some one tell me the best camara settings for good photos please thanks in advance
teza
2019-6-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day teza. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I hope that you will get the best information fro  our valued DJI Co pilots with regards to this inquiry on what is the best camera settings for the DJI Phantom 4. In addition you can also use ND filters that is compatible with your DJI Phantom 4 and this filters will allow you to reduce the amount of light coming into the camera sensor and it will help you to avoid overexposure so that you could be able to produce great images. I will be posting a link where in you can check the overview and the specifications of the said ND filter. I hope this can help you. Thank you.

https://store.dji.com/product-search?q=phantom+4+nd+filter
2019-6-24
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

The best camera settings for good photos depend on what you are photographing, what your lighting conditions are and what look you want.
There's no single magic good setting that's best for everything.
That's whay there are so many possible setting options.

Ignore what post #2 says about ND filters.
He has no idea what he's talking about.
2019-6-24
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-24 10:36
Hello and good day teza. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I hope that you will get the best information fro  our valued DJI Co pilots with regards to this inquiry on what is the best camera settings for the DJI Phantom 4. In addition you can also use ND filters that is compatible with your DJI Phantom 4 and this filters will allow you to reduce the amount of light coming into the camera sensor and it will help you to avoid overexposure so that you could be able to produce great images. I will be posting a link where in you can check the overview and the specifications of the said ND filter. I hope this can help you. Thank you.

https://store.dji.com/product-search?q=phantom+4+nd+filter

In addition you can also use ND filters that is compatible with your DJI Phantom 4 and this filters will allow you to reduce the amount of light coming into the camera sensor and it will help you to avoid overexposure so that you could be able to produce great images.
That's very poor advice and quite wrong.
An ND filter won't help to avoid overexposure at all.
The camera has a controllable aperture, shutter speed and ISO setting.
Those are what a photographer uses to the amount of light coming into the camera sensor.
Unless the photographer desires a longer shutter speed than normal settings would allow, there is no reason at all to use ND filters for still photography with a drone.
But there are real reasons why you wouldn't want to use ND filters.
2019-6-24
Use props
teza
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Thank you Labroides for the reply and advice , I had some photos that came back as thumb nails and very fuzzy .
I put the remote back on the drone and altered the setting and they came back again very good. thank you.

teza
2019-6-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules