12Next >
4990 73 2019-6-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wjm
lvl.4
Flight distance : 979432 ft
Switzerland

New Video, Please let me know what you think of it.

The Blonay-Chamby Railway and Museum was opened in 1968 with the aims of operating the metre gauge railway line from Blonay to Chamby and in doing so preserving railway equipment of technical or historic value.

2019-6-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Wjm. Thank you for sharing this stunning video you have captured in Switzerland using. You did an amazing editing work and thank you for your support.
2019-6-24
Use props
peiter
lvl.4
Denmark

Steam, the way the true gentleman travel,,,,, so not many gentlemen left or rather we don't travel much.

REALLY nice video
2019-6-24
Use props
nilsonleow
lvl.4
Flight distance : 136680 ft
Ukraine

Nice footage and very cool editing!
2019-6-24
Use props
ff22
lvl.4
United States

Excellent.  Are you a professional video editor?  Or did you just throw this together in a half an hour (g)
2019-6-24
Use props
Sanadif
lvl.1
Greece

Great job. I guess was filmed in 50 FPS, to slow it down properly to your likings. Overall has very good video quality after uploading, but some sky "mud" was there as well due to the usual youtube compression. I wonder if your original export prior uploading, has the same issues.
2019-6-24
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Nice video. I was strange how did you shoot the footage of the front angle of the train, but when I watch in 2:30 I thought I got it Lol. Nicely done.
2019-6-25
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Very nice video, great job
2019-6-25
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

This video suffer from inconsistent exposure and the lack of details in shadowed parts of the frame. Sunny weather doesn't help here, but you may get better results filming in - say - D-Cinelike format. Music choice is terrible, something lighter in 1920's spirit will do much better. Otherwise nice documentation about Disneyland-ish attractions of Switzerland ...
2019-6-25
Use props
peiter
lvl.4
Denmark

You do know Disneyland was build on inspiration from the Tivoli amusement park in Copenhagen, like so many other things the Americans have gotten their hands on, it have since  been flipped upside down.
Hell when USA became a nation my country had almost died and disappeared several times, and our national flag just turned 800 years old.
2019-6-25
Use props
Toedles
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7676339 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Great editing, thank you for sharing.
2019-6-25
Use props
Mustard
lvl.2
Flight distance : 493986 ft
South Korea

Steam is SEXY.
2019-6-26
Use props
FatherXmas
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4058619 ft
  • >>>
United States

Fantastic video, I love old steam trains.
2019-6-26
Use props
djiuser_F0C0Op8iiFSK
lvl.1

India

loginmail

Nice blog, the article you have shared is good.This article is very useful. My friend suggest me to use this blog.
http://loginmail.online/
2019-6-27
Use props
djiuser_F0C0Op8iiFSK
lvl.1

India

http://loginmail.online/
2019-6-27
Use props
adamw
lvl.2
Israel

Excellent video. Which camera did you use.
2019-6-28
Use props
El Diabolico
lvl.4

Germany

Great video and great transitions! You should have kept the locomotive moving forward and left everyone guessing how the hell you filmed that lol
2019-6-28
Use props
El Diabolico
lvl.4

Germany

Great video and great transitions! You should have kept the locomotive moving forward and left everyone guessing how the hell you filmed that lol
2019-6-28
Use props
El Diabolico
lvl.4

Germany

Sanadif Posted at 6-24 20:52
Great job. I guess was filmed in 50 FPS, to slow it down properly to your likings. Overall has very good video quality after uploading, but some sky "mud" was there as well due to the usual youtube compression. I wonder if your original export prior uploading, has the same issues.

Unless filming any kind of lights (flickering), 60fps works even better in a 24fps timeline for slow ,option, even in EU ;)
2019-6-28
Use props
El Diabolico
lvl.4

Germany

Matthew Dobrski Posted at 6-25 09:34
This video suffer from inconsistent exposure and the lack of details in shadowed parts of the frame. Sunny weather doesn't help here, but you may get better results filming in - say - D-Cinelike format. Music choice is terrible, something lighter in 1920's spirit will do much better. Otherwise nice documentation about Disneyland-ish attractions of Switzerland ...

That’s a bitter comment totally out of place... perhaps you could show us your masterpieces?
Ps. Even if the video has some technical flaws, there are other ways to make criticism constructive. You’re rude and you talk like your personal opinion is gold. The movie isn’t filmed with a cinematic mood, neither in black & white to have music from the 20s...
2019-6-28
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

El Diabolico Posted at 6-28 04:42
That’s a bitter comment totally out of place... perhaps you could show us your masterpieces?
Ps. Even if the video has some technical flaws, there are other ways to make criticism constructive. You’re rude and you talk like your personal opinion is gold. The movie isn’t filmed with a cinematic mood, neither in black & white to have music from the 20s...

" Please let me know what you think of it ..."

This I what OP wrote. He didn't ask for enthusiastic applause, he's expecting constructive criticism to improve the skills of video storytelling ...
2019-6-28
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very nice to see!
My only suggestion would be to reduce the amount of effects.
You clearly master those close to perfection, now it might be time to introduce the 'less is more' concept  
Other than that, very good video!
2019-6-28
Use props
El Diabolico
lvl.4

Germany

Matthew Dobrski Posted at 6-28 10:16
" Please let me know what you think of it ..."

This I what OP wrote. He didn't ask for enthusiastic applause, he's expecting constructive criticism to improve the skills of video storytelling ...

Common Matthew, you know what I mean... let’s all be nicer
Have a great weekend.
2019-6-28
Use props
TJay
lvl.3
Flight distance : 415830 ft
United States

Very cool video and lovely country! Thanks for sharing.
2019-6-29
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

This video is amazing well done.
2019-6-29
Use props
photokirk
lvl.2

India

Lovely Video. Loved the transitions very much. Nice piece of work
2019-6-29
Use props
djiuser_hOEZUQF7kgN9
New

Pakistan

awesome, good work man
2019-6-30
Use props
mpetr1960
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4119173 ft
  • >>>
Russia

Fantastic show1
2019-6-30
Use props
Sword
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1476 ft
Hong Kong

Nice! Thanks for sharing!
2019-7-2
Use props
Wjm
lvl.4
Switzerland

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-24 10:39
Hello and good day Wjm. Thank you for sharing this stunning video you have captured in Switzerland using. You did an amazing editing work and thank you for your support.

Thank you very much for your support !
2019-7-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Wjm Posted at 7-2 09:15
Thank you very much for your support !

You are very much welcome Wjm. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2019-7-2
Use props
GhostintheSky
lvl.2
Flight distance : 207936 ft
United States

Very Nice video! I love to see the steam engines running.
2019-7-5
Use props
FuZZyPiLOT
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1353215 ft
Ireland

Awesome video, music is perfect and that editing..... simply brilliant
2019-7-5
Use props
David Martin Graff
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nicely done - thanks again for sharing!
2019-7-5
Use props
Wjm
lvl.4
Switzerland

peiter Posted at 6-24 11:17
Steam, the way the true gentleman travel,,,,, so not many gentlemen left or rather we don't travel much.

REALLY nice video

Thank you gentleman !
2019-7-7
Use props
Wjm
lvl.4
Switzerland

ff22 Posted at 6-24 14:32
Excellent.  Are you a professional video editor?  Or did you just throw this together in a half an hour (g)

Hello, thank you very much for your comment! I'm not a professional video editor and it took me few hours to edit the video… Still some imperfections to improve for the next video
2019-7-8
Use props
Wjm
lvl.4
Switzerland

Sanadif Posted at 6-24 20:52

Thank you very much. I filmed some of the shots in 24FPS and some in 60FPS. In the original video there some sky "mud" but not as much as after I uploaded...
2019-7-14
Use props
Wjm
lvl.4
Switzerland

DJI Panda Posted at 6-25 01:05
Nice video. I was strange how did you shoot the footage of the front angle of the train, but when I watch in 2:30 I thought I got it Lol. Nicely done.

Thank you very much !
2019-7-19
Use props
Wjm
lvl.4
Switzerland

jacksonnai Posted at 6-25 06:28
Very nice video, great job

Thank you very much !
2019-7-23
Use props