Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Frustrated
2975 11 2019-6-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_jZSX9yOUlmJ5
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5239718 ft
United States

...after my fly away last week, and after DJI said that it was under warranty and that they are going to replace it, I have not been able to get DJI to give me even an estimate of when it will be shipped. I have asked 3 times at this point, and nothing. Very frustrated. Has anyone here dealt with this?
2019-6-24
Use props
djiuser_jZSX9yOUlmJ5
lvl.2
United States

CAS-3192777-J9M0H8

Why can no one at DJI tell me when I can expect a replacement? Becoming very frustrated
2019-6-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, sorry for the delay. We already forwarded this issue to the designated department for them to respond to your issue via email as soon as possible. Rest assured that this will be sorted out sooner and with ease. Appreciate your support and understanding.
2019-6-24
Use props
djiuser_jZSX9yOUlmJ5
lvl.2
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 6-24 14:59
Hi, sorry for the delay. We already forwarded this issue to the designated department for them to respond to your issue via email as soon as possible. Rest assured that this will be sorted out sooner and with ease. Appreciate your support and understanding.

I am frustrated because it is basically a settled case except for actually shipping a replacement. I don't understand why nobody can say why it hasn't shipped or when it will ship, not even an estimated date. I appreciate the response, it just makes little sense to me that nobody knows why.
2019-6-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_jZSX9yOUlmJ5 Posted at 6-24 15:23
I am frustrated because it is basically a settled case except for actually shipping a replacement. I don't understand why nobody can say why it hasn't shipped or when it will ship, not even an estimated date. I appreciate the response, it just makes little sense to me that nobody knows why.

I understand your frustration and very sorry for the inconvenience caused. The team has responded to you in email, please kindly check later. As for the communication issue do you refer to, we'll investigate the exact status and keep improving in the future. Hope for your understanding.
2019-6-24
Use props
SupCarlos
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>
United States

You really don’t understand his frustration. That’s what you’re forced to say but really DJI doesn’t care

Just admit it
2019-6-27
Use props
djiuser_jZSX9yOUlmJ5
lvl.2
United States

SupCarlos Posted at 6-27 19:34
You really don’t understand his frustration. That’s what you’re forced to say but really DJI doesn’t care

Just admit it

Apparently...still waiting....
2019-6-27
Use props
djiuser_jZSX9yOUlmJ5
lvl.2
United States

So I continue to wait. On 6/19 DJI confirmed that my fly away was to be covered under warranty and that they will send a replacement, refurbished, yet I only owned my spark for 10 days before it malfunctioned, but I realize that arguing for a new replacement is a hopeless endeavor.
On 6/19 I was informed that it would take 3-5 business days to ship the replacement. It is now going on the 8th business day. Anyone?

I am about a day away from sending back the remainder of my fly more combo and demanding a full refund. At this point in my case, any response from DJI is meaningless...
2019-6-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_jZSX9yOUlmJ5 Posted at 6-30 12:20
So I continue to wait. On 6/19 DJI confirmed that my fly away was to be covered under warranty and that they will send a replacement, refurbished, yet I only owned my spark for 10 days before it malfunctioned, but I realize that arguing for a new replacement is a hopeless endeavor.
 On 6/19 I was informed that it would take 3-5 business days to ship the replacement. It is now going on the 8th business day. Anyone?

Hi there, we are sincerely sorry to know the replacement drone still hasn't been shipped out, your case has been escalated to the higher-level team to check what happened and we will have someone to contact you soon, sorry again for the unpleasant experience with us.
2019-6-30
Use props
HiCaniGetMyDroneBack
lvl.3
Flight distance : 27142 ft
United States

Welcome to the club of frustration. I ordered a replacement Spark and the website said ships in one day after payment recieved. Now they're saying it actually ships in 3-5 but then they told me it could be a week or more.
2019-7-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

HiCaniGetMyDroneBack Posted at 7-9 15:58
Welcome to the club of frustration. I ordered a replacement Spark and the website said ships in one day after payment recieved. Now they're saying it actually ships in 3-5 but then they told me it could be a week or more.

Hi there, we have replied here: https://forum.dji.com/thread-193245-1-1.html Please keep us updated in one thread, we will keep following up, thank you.
2019-7-10
Use props
Martin Vanhemert
lvl.1

United States

YA THIS COMPANY IS BULL...
2019-12-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules