624 9 2019-6-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 39244380 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

Some clips are great directly from Mavic camera and this one was like this (I posted it a few weeks ago) but Davinci Resolve is a great tool and I truly believe - this color graded version is even better ;) You'll be the judges

2019-6-24
Use props
ShermanFlyer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 596896 ft
United States

There is a big difference from the original post. The graded version is more pleasing on the eye, however it's all down to personal preference.
Original https://forum.dji.com/thread-191866-1-1.html
Color grading in Davinci can be challenging for newcomers but once you are used to it. It's way better than other products I have used, IMHO.
As a matter of interest did you use the built in dehaze plugin in your grading?
2019-6-25
Use props
Ollie Bird
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1581873 ft
United States

Great work Alex, I like the way you present the item of interest with a lead up with the surrounding scenery.
2019-6-25
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 39244380 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

ShermanFlyer Posted at 6-25 02:28
There is a big difference from the original post. The graded version is more pleasing on the eye, however it's all down to personal preference.
Original https://forum.dji.com/thread-191866-1-1.html
Color grading in Davinci can be challenging for newcomers but once you are used to it. It's way better than other products I have used, IMHO.

I even do not know about this "dehaze plugin" I watched some tutorial clips from BlackMagic and use "Auto" for hard cases or/and use histogram expanding dynamic range - true mastery is to find the right frame to apply "Auto" ;)
2019-6-25
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Nice work, well done
2019-6-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for sharing your amazing work with us! Nice color grading in the video. Cheers!
2019-6-25
Use props
ShermanFlyer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 596896 ft
United States

alex_markov Posted at 6-25 04:45
I even do not know about this "dehaze plugin"  I watched some tutorial clips from BlackMagic and use "Auto" for hard cases  or/and use histogram expanding dynamic range - true mastery is to find the right frame to apply "Auto"  ;)

The Dehaze plugin is in the paid version. I am considering the paid version for this and the object removal option.
I don't use the auto feature, preferring to concentrate on the various options with the primary wheels. As I said before, it's all about personal preference.
2019-6-25
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice work Alex.
2019-6-25
Use props
SH59
lvl.4