Mavic Pro Platinum not showing in Windows and not connecting to remote
930 2 2019-6-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_tg3GHNI6fC1q
lvl.2
Flight distance : 206089 ft

Slovenia

Hello, I had quite a few problems lately with my Mavic Pro - when starting up it is not recognized by my laptop (USB cable is not the problem), also it is not connecting with my RC.
Interestingly sometimes it does connect to RC and at that startup the laptop also recognizes it, but most times it does niether (when hooked up to the laptop i can hear the connected sound, then unconnected sound and nothing after that!).

Tried to refresh latest upgrade (both RC and AC have the latest firmware) via DJI Assistant 2, went to 100% updating but after the reboot it was again not recognized by the laptop so I gues the update did not succed or what..

Really frustrated, tried booting it up like 80 times and 4 times it booted up properly, all the other times not times not! This is definitely a software issue, it really shoudn't be doing this! How can I fix this?!
2019-6-25
Use props
GhostWolf010
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1118323 ft
Netherlands

I don't have the solution here. But you should Google for dji assistant mavic driver. Assistant is blocked from installing the right driver by windows, because of some stupidity in Assistant. If you Google this you will find a way around
2019-6-26
Use props
FatherXmas
First Officer
Flight distance : 4058619 ft
  • >>>
United States

I had an issue with the driver not loading properly. Google installing unsigned drivers, easy to do and fixed my issues.
2019-6-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules