WORST REPAIR SERVICE EVER.. Anyone have a contact for a DJI Manager?
1364 5 2019-6-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans8fcaaaf7
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7146 ft
United Kingdom

This all started over a month and a half ago when my DJI Inpsire 2 took a tumble and crashed. My drone is incredibley important to my business and my livelyhood therefore I was in need of a super quick and reliable repair service. I live in the UK and there were repair centres suggesting they could turn my repair around in about 14 days... Seems reasonable but DJI stated they could return in to me in 5-7 days. I contacted them on the phone to confirm this and they told me I would have it back within two weeks. So the obvious choice is to send my drone to the largest and supposedly best drone manaufacturer in the world to be repaired.

Problem 1 - Firstly I wasn't eligible for a free shipping label because my drone was from the US. It doesn't make sense to me that I could have free shipping to the US from the UK wheras I would have to pay for it be sent to the Netherlands from the UK. Very silly policy right there.

Problem 2 - I sent my drone with UPS on Tuedsay and UPS told me that the drone had arrived in the Netherlands on Thursday morning. Nobody told me this though, I had to call up every day for a week before they could even tell me that they had recieved it. 7 DAYS!!!!! 7 days it had been sat on the floor of a warehouse while I am waiting to have my drone back in their time frames so I can continue to work to put food on the table.

Problem 3 - I was calling and calling every single day, people told me that they would have someone call me back but nobody through out this whole process has bothered to pick up the phone to me. Eventually they updated my case and told me that they had recieved my drone and the diagnostics would take place. I paid the money for the repair within the hour and when I asked how long it would take someone had the tenacity to tell me that the engineer had taken the afternoon off and it wouldn't get started until monday. Does DJI really only have one engineer.

Problem 4 - I left myself two weeks, plus another five days to have my drone back so booked in jobs for the entire week after that. Obviously DJI had delayed my repair by almost three times the length of time it should of taken and as a result I have lost out on over £4000 worth of work, some of my biggest clients and some really prestigous jobs.

Problem 5 - My drone finally arrived back and obviously this is a huge relief for me. When I open the packaging box to reveal my case it is evident that someone has used a knife on my case to remove the paper work. In doing so they have vandalised and trashed my DJI Inspire 2 case with knife marks. Not a very professional way to work.

Problem 6 - When my drone had been recieved they performed the diagnostic to my drone and took photos of the damaged parts. One of the parts was the FPV sensor, they had photographer the damage and sent it to me, charged me for the repair. When I pulled my drone out of the case the exact damage was still in the exact place as to when I had sent it. They had not even replaced a part they had charged me for which is quite frankly an insult.

Problem 7 - My drone also had not had one of the landing replaced which they also charged me for.

Problem 8 - I have photographs of the condition of my drone before I sent it to DJI and when I recieved it back there were a lot more scuff marks and damage than when I had sent it to them. Almost like bits of the drone had been dropped on the floor as they had been repaired.

After contacting them they told me that the damage to the part which was supposedly replaced happened in transit as well as the other damage. Their solution was to send it back to them so they could investigate it. Yeah right.... I will definitely not be sending my drone back to them for a "short period of time" so they can investigate why the messed up so bad.

I want the number of a manger who actually has the guts to talk to me and offer a solution to this problem. The worst customer service I have ever recieved.
2019-6-26
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, sorry to read the frustrations and the troubles you had with your repair case. We have coordinated this with the designated team for a case follow up. Thank you for understanding.
2019-6-26
Use props
SupCarlos
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>
United States

I Agree with this post 100%
2019-6-26
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

SupCarlos Posted at 6-26 11:09
I Agree with this post 100%

Hi SupCarlos, we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. May we have more details for better assistance? If it is convenient, please kindly provide us your case number or similar, we'd like to check the exact status, thanks in advance!
2019-6-28
Use props
Danaweezy
New
United States

When you get that contact, let us know. I haven’t flown my drone since 2017 due to medical issues. Had it replaced last year (paid out of pocket), then went to finally be able to fly again and it doesn’t work. Now they want more money. I thought purchasing the refresh care would help, but nope, not covered. I feel like I’m getting lemons or refurbished replacements that were never actually repaired. Never flown, never worked apparently. I literally could have purchased a new one at this point, so upsetting for a product I loved.  
2019-7-2
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Danaweezy Posted at 7-2 22:02
When you get that contact, let us know. I haven’t flown my drone since 2017 due to medical issues. Had it replaced last year (paid out of pocket), then went to finally be able to fly again and it doesn’t work. Now they want more money. I thought purchasing the refresh care would help, but nope, not covered. I feel like I’m getting lemons or refurbished replacements that were never actually repaired. Never flown, never worked apparently. I literally could have purchased a new one at this point, so upsetting for a product I loved.

Hi Danaweezy, may we have the case number so that we can check more details for further support? Thank you.
2019-7-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules