Soon-to-buy a Mavic 2 Pro, Manufacturer Warranty from Ebay Seller?
1446 2 2019-6-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TMcArthur
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1250469 ft
  • >>>
United States

So, to try and make this simple: I've had my eyes on a Mavic 2 Pro for quite a while now and, now that my finances are straight, I'm in the market. I've been mostly looking at pre-owned Mavics to try and save a few hundred bucks. A handful of the listings have stated that they're manufacturer refurbished or they're open box and that they come with a DJI warranty. To me, I don't see this as being possible but I figured I'd ask here - Is there any way to prove that the warranty is valid/Would the warranty be valid even though I'm buying through Ebay?
2019-6-26
Use props
AJC-W
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Ensure that the drone was purchased in the same country/region it is being sold and ask the seller to provide you with the receipt of when the drone was originally purchased. The warranty is valid for 12 months from the date of that receipt (which you will need to claim and prove ownership) and note that it only covers manufacturer defects and not accidental damage. If they dont have the receipt you may even be in a situation of handling stolen goods irrespective of a possbile void warranty so it's always best practice to ask the seller to provide it from the outset. They should have no objections if they are genuine.
2019-6-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. The refurbished unit comes with the manufacturer's warranty and you could still purchase the DJI Care refresh in any case that it would be available to your country.  For additional information, eBay is one of our official online stores which you could purchase the drone. You may check the link below for further check. Thank you for your support.

www.dji.com/where-to-buy
2019-6-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules