Action Charger arrived along with other spare parts I ordered.
1443 14 2019-6-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ff22
Second Officer
United States

The two new batteries are in the charger. It blinks two greens in succession for the charging battery. The other battery has a yellow light, I guess while waiting its turn. I ordered from the DJI store. Shipped from China.

The manual for which a magnifying glass is necessary has some interesting info.  With the DJI power adapter (whatever that might be since it is not included) it can charge two of three batteries at once.  If unattached to power, there is a button and pressing it with batteries will give a rough indication of current charge by blinking a number of times.

IMG_20190627_1529357-.jpg
2019-6-27
Use props
The french globetrotter
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4523671 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I wait my charging hub ... Thanks DHL

Why you order the usb cover and lens cap ? You loose or broken already ?
2019-6-27
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm waiting for my order as well. It says delayed in California
2019-6-27
Use props
ff22
Second Officer
United States

The french globetrotter Posted at 6-27 16:56
I wait my charging hub ... Thanks DHL

Why you order the usb cover and lens cap ? You loose or broken already ?

Mine got delayed for one day in Los Angeles.  No idea why.  It was not customs this time.  Maybe the lithium batteries?

I got those parts just in case I crack the lens cover and/or lose the door.  I figured as long as I was ordering, why not have one shipment.  
2019-6-27
Use props
ff22
Second Officer
United States

Woe Posted at 6-27 18:41
I'm waiting for my order as well. It says delayed in California

Yes, mine was suppose to come yesterday - came today.  It spend an extra night in LA.   I could have used it yesterday - ran out of battery power on a longer bike ride.  But saved me from reviewing more of some of the most boring video I ever watched (g)
2019-6-27
Use props
Woe
Captain
  • >>>
United States

ff22 Posted at 6-27 18:51
Yes, mine was suppose to come yesterday - came today.  It spend an extra night in LA.   I could have used it yesterday - ran out of battery power on a longer bike ride.  But saved me from reviewing more of some of the most boring video I ever watched (g)

That's funny, Ive been using mine for my bike rides as well. Mine was supposed to be here yesterday as well, checked today and it says delayed. Hopefully it will be here tomorrow for my boating fun this weekend.
2019-6-27
Use props
ff22
Second Officer
United States

Since there have been some replies, I will post some info from the manual separately:

The manual for which a magnifying glass is necessary has some interesting info. With the DJI power adapter (whatever that might be since it is not included) it can charge two of three batteries at once. If unattached to power, there is a button and pressing it with batteries will give a rough indication of current charge by Blink numbers.. I would like a pdf manual which would be easier to read.
2019-6-27
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

ff22 Posted at 6-27 18:51
Yes, mine was suppose to come yesterday - came today.  It spend an extra night in LA.   I could have used it yesterday - ran out of battery power on a longer bike ride.  But saved me from reviewing more of some of the most boring video I ever watched (g)

"But saved me from reviewing more of some of the most boring video I ever watched (g)"

I was out on bike last night, recording at 4k 30fps RS & Dewarp on. My 64GB SD card filled up after about 84 minutes, camera switched off automatically, when home it showed about 5% battery remaining. A couple of extra batteries would be nice. My power bank appears to work well in house, but would be less practical for bike as camera not waterproof with hatch open :-)

It's a lovely run up old North Deeside rail track here in Aberdeen (now a walk/run, cycle route) but still a struggle to watch 84 minutes of video

2019-6-28
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Great to know, thanks for sharing!
2019-6-28
Use props
ff22
Second Officer
United States

Woe Posted at 6-27 19:11
That's funny, Ive been using mine for my bike rides as well. Mine was supposed to be here yesterday as well, checked today and it says delayed. Hopefully it will be here tomorrow for my boating fun this weekend.

What mount have you used?   I have tried two and both of them slip and allow the camera to rotate forward so that I film the pavement! (g)   It might be the bar I'm mounting on - kind of shiny, smooth carbon fiber add-on.

The other day I used a velcro strap to keep it fixed in place.
2019-6-28
Use props
ff22
Second Officer
United States

Aardvark Posted at 6-28 05:00
"But saved me from reviewing more of some of the most boring video I ever watched (g)"

I was out on bike last night, recording at 4k 30fps RS & Dewarp on. My 64GB SD card filled up after about 84 minutes, camera switched off automatically, when home it showed about 5% battery remaining. A couple of extra batteries would be nice. My power bank appears to work well in house, but would be less practical for bike as camera not waterproof with hatch open :-)

Ah, you succumbed and purchased another! (g)

Yes, mine also turned off automatically after a very thoughtful turnoff tune!  But it seems it ended gracefully.  I think someone posted the other day about losing their last video when the battery died.  

My ride consisted of local roads with more and less traffic and also an old converted rail track for about 12 miles.  Since I don't really do much ACTION on my bike (road) and did not have a video camera when my body could handle mt biking down in Moab centuries ago....  Hiking sequences are more interesting.  
2019-6-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day ff22. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing this wonderful information with us today. Have a safe and happy filming always.
2019-6-28
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

ff22 Posted at 6-28 08:35
Ah, you succumbed and purchased another! (g)

Yes, mine also turned off automatically after a very thoughtful turnoff tune!  But it seems it ended gracefully.  I think someone posted the other day about losing their last video when the battery died.  

"But it seems it ended gracefully. "

Yes, I flattened the battery tonight and it correctly closed off the file that was recording at the time, so no data lost.

2019-6-28
Use props
Woe
Captain
  • >>>
United States

ff22 Posted at 6-28 08:26
What mount have you used?   I have tried two and both of them slip and allow the camera to rotate forward so that I film the pavement! (g)   It might be the bar I'm mounting on - kind of shiny, smooth carbon fiber add-on.

I order one from Amazon. I'll post a pic.
2019-6-28
Use props
Woe
Captain
  • >>>
United States

ff22 Posted at 6-28 08:26
What mount have you used?   I have tried two and both of them slip and allow the camera to rotate forward so that I film the pavement! (g)   It might be the bar I'm mounting on - kind of shiny, smooth carbon fiber add-on.

This one is really secure and not a bad price.
2019-6-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules