Possibilities for TV?
8248 3 2019-6-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ragebone
lvl.2

Germany

Hi,

I want to get the DJI Osmo Action today.

But now I have another important question.
- What options are there to watch the films on the TV?
- Are there any converters where I come from USB-C (DJI Osmo Action) on HDMI?
- Or would it be sufficient if I plug the SD card via USB adapter into the TV. Are the televisions with the format of Osmo Action coming to mind?

Thanks in advance in advance for the help

Greeting
2019-6-27
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Another option if you have transferred files to PC and your T.V is connected to your home network is to use the function 'Cast to device' as found in Windows 10.

This streams the video from PC to T.V via your home network (I'm assuming 1Gb/s Ethernet or high speed wifi, I have the first ).

A USB3 port on a T.V should work with files in mp4 format.
2019-6-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're sorry that the Osmo Action can't be connected to the external monitor as it couldn't support HDMI port. However, you may consider using the SD card and play it to the external monitor. For additional information, when trying to play the video to your monitor, please ensure that the video format of the video can be supported by your external monitor. Thank you for understanding.
2019-6-30
Use props
peiter
lvl.4
Denmark

Many new TV sets have USB in, so if the osmo can work as a mass storage devise you can just plug it directly into a TV, or you can transfer your footage to a USB drive.
In general it is not advised to play footage directly from the memory card, in camera or a card reader, this can some times mean jerky playback.
2019-6-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules