Drone License in Saudi Arabia
3783 4 2019-6-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Neeon
lvl.3
Flight distance : 453701 ft
Philippines

Any pilots here working and/or living in Saudi? How to get a license there to fly? I will be going there to work for 24 months, I would like to bring my drone with me though and fyi I'm a registered pilot in the Philippines would it help in securing a permit before I go there? Links or detailed steps would be greatly appreciated, Thanks!
2019-6-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Neeon. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I hope that you can get the best information and recommendations from our valued DJI co pilots with regards to this inquiry on how to get a license to fly in Saudi Arabia. Thank you for your valued support.
2019-6-28
Use props
Neeon
lvl.3
Flight distance : 453701 ft
Philippines

Thanks I do hope someone knowledgeable would see my query and get the facts straight as I've done my research and it has be inconclusive.
2019-6-28
Use props
fansaa66774b
New

Saudi Arabia

Hi, You need to register your drone first to SAUDI GACA and at the same time you need to have the operator permit issued by the same for you to be able to fly your drone in KSA. Make sure that you declare your registered drone to Saudi Customs prior to your arrival. Once you arrived at the airport, proceed to Saudi Customs first and show them the print out of the Customs Registration including your Drone Registration and Operator permit that you received from GACA before you proceed to the X-Ray Machine upon going to the Immigration Officer.Hope this helps!
2022-3-8
Use props
ro_flyer
First Officer
Flight distance : 7557283 ft
Brazil

2022-3-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules