Question regarding M2 serial numbers
526 2 2019-6-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
altermaan
lvl.1

Switzerland

Hello everyone!
I have a quick question regarding the Mavic 2 Pro serial numbers: I noticed, that all of them start with 163D, followed by a letter, followed by two characters that can be either a letter or a number. For example:

163DA1B******* or
163DAC2******* .

My question now is: what is the consecutive numbering scheme of those last three entries, letter before number or number before letter, i.e.

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ123456789
or
123456789ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ?

Cheers,
Daniel
2019-6-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there, Thank you for reaching out. The consecutive characters after the initial digits could either be a number or a letter. Please note that serial numbers are uniquely created and only the initial digits come the same as a product identifier as well. If you have further concerns or inquiries please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Cheers!
2019-6-28
Use props
mechrank
lvl.1
Flight distance : 66 ft

Saudi Arabia

My DJI Mavic pro is in the logistics, I need serial number of the drone to register it with the authority of the country where it is being imported to, now I've contacted the seller for s/n to which he responded he too didn't recorded it. My question, can DJI help me in this situation by tracking the s/n ? what are my other options to have its s/n?
2019-7-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules