Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Firmware Dji Goggle
2020 6 2019-6-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Milk3man
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1742 ft
Sweden

Hi!
Try to update my new dji goggle but it dont work. Have the latest Dji assistans 2 v.1.2.5 installed to my windows 10 x64 but when the downloading time (takes 1h to download) comes to 100% it will be error, when i look at error log it said completet,but its not. Try to download 10 times with diffrent firmware. Current firmware is 01.04.0200 and the latest is 01.04.0500 that i try to install. Two days of trying my patience, now i almost give up. Need help!
2019-6-28
Use props
AirView
lvl.2
Flight distance : 904311 ft
Philippines

I successfully updated my DJI Goggles white last night after 5 months of trying. I updated it first with the oldest firmware in the list, after a successful update I then updated it to the next latest firmware in the list and so on. Then after the V01.04.0100 I updated it to the .0500, and it was successful. I now pair it with my M2Zoom and I’m enjoying it.
Happy Flying!
2019-11-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

AirView Posted at 11-3 23:51
I successfully updated my DJI Goggles white last night after 5 months of trying. I updated it first with the oldest firmware in the list, after a successful update I then updated it to the next latest firmware in the list and so on. Then after the V01.04.0100 I updated it to the .0500, and it was successful. I now pair it with my M2Zoom and I’m enjoying it.
Happy Flying!

Hi, we would like to apologize for the problem that you had with your DJI Goggles. However, it's glad that you've managed to fix the problem by updating the firmware version. Apologies as well for the late response on this matter. Thank you for your support.
2019-11-4
Use props
fans6765b5ea
lvl.2
Flight distance : 805751 ft
Canada

DJI Tony Posted at 11-4 13:11
Hi, we would like to apologize for the problem that you had with your DJI Goggles. However, it's glad that you've managed to fix the problem by updating the firmware version. Apologies as well for the late response on this matter. Thank you for your support.

Really? No initial response from DJI and then someone else solves it and suddenly a DJI rep posts "glad all is well, sorry you had an issue (4 freaking months ago)". There's a LOT of room for customer service improvement here.
2019-11-5
Use props
AirView
lvl.2
Philippines

fans6765b5ea Posted at 11-5 08:32
Really? No initial response from DJI and then someone else solves it and suddenly a DJI rep posts "glad all is well, sorry you had an issue (4 freaking months ago)". There's a LOT of room for customer service improvement here.

I emailed them and all they said was to send it back to the US and pay all the shipping expenses.
2019-11-5
Use props
AirView
lvl.2
Philippines

DJI Tony Posted at 11-4 13:11
Hi, we would like to apologize for the problem that you had with your DJI Goggles. However, it's glad that you've managed to fix the problem by updating the firmware version. Apologies as well for the late response on this matter. Thank you for your support.

Your repair people are not familiar with troubleshooting your products. All they replied was to send it back to the US then I pay all the shipping costs.
2019-11-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans6765b5ea Posted at 11-5 08:32

Hi, we're sorry for the late response.  We will keep improving our scanning here in DJI Forum to ensure that all of the concerns will be covered. Again, sorry for the inconvenience that it caused.
2019-11-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules