RC disconnect and RC connection error
829 3 2019-6-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans00d5a95a
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4646713 ft
Belgium

My 3th drone is the mavic 2 zoom. Own it for two weeks now. Some flights go perfect.
BUT, last week I had rc disconnection and also live feed disconnection. Drone flew away and finally shutting down rc initiated rth.
Contacted dji and refreshed al software. Had a perfect flight after this.
Today started a waypoint flight. After take off rc and app lost connection. Had to shut off rc again and restarted rc to regain connection.
Waypoint flight was perfect. When Mavic 2 returned after the waypoint flight again rc and app got disconnected. Mavic 2  was very close to me.
Perfect LOS. Regained connection after restart of rc. Steered the mavic 2 to center of grass and was lightly steering right when rc disconnected again.
Mavic 2 kept on going to the right and hit leaves of a palm three.
Luckily no damage when if felt down.
Sometimes I get constantly rc disconnection. Even with mavic 2 next to me.
Sometimes everything is fine.
I also got a transmitter connection error.
Never had this with one of my previous drones.
What could be wrong? For the moment my mavic 2 zoom is NOT reliable.
Need some serious help from dji here.
2019-6-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. I am sorry to know what had happened on your previous flight with your DJI Mavic 2 Zoom and on what is  happening with your drone. Since this issue is happening I would recommend you contact our DJI support team for further assistance at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav . We have the professional team who would do their best to fix and find out the reason why is this issue happening on the said drone and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. Thank for your support.
2019-6-29
Use props
fans00d5a95a
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4646713 ft
Belgium

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-29 13:22
Hello and good day. I am sorry to know what had happened on your previous flight with your DJI Mavic 2 Zoom and on what is  happening with your drone. Since this issue is happening I would recommend you contact our DJI support team for further assistance at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav . We have the professional team who would do their best to fix and find out the reason why is this issue happening on the said drone and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. Thank for your support.

Support isn't what I had expected. First of all I uploaded the flight logs couple of days ago online. No response on the flight logs at all.
Then send a mail to dji. When they contacted me they didn't even ask for my flight logs. Just refresh the firmware. Things I already did. I replied telling that and asked a question. No answer to my question. They did tell me that my phone isn't approved by dji. I'm using a oneplus6T. The OnePlus 5 and oneplus6 are supported. Although the oneplus6T is just a bit faster than the oneplus6. After bought my third drone this is a real bummer. Never had to use dji help. Had care refresh package on previous drone but never had to use it. I expected more from after service from dji. I'm trying to solve my own problems now and I must say so far so good. Not using the little cable any more on the side micro USB but using new cable on the center usb.
2019-7-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

fans00d5a95a Posted at 7-2 12:14
Support isn't what I had expected. First of all I uploaded the flight logs couple of days ago online. No response on the flight logs at all.
Then send a mail to dji. When they contacted me they didn't even ask for my flight logs. Just refresh the firmware. Things I already did. I replied telling that and asked a question. No answer to my question. They did tell me that my phone isn't approved by dji. I'm using a oneplus6T. The OnePlus 5 and oneplus6 are supported. Although the oneplus6T is just a bit faster than the oneplus6. After bought my third drone this is a real bummer. Never had to use dji help. Had care refresh package on previous drone but never had to use it. I expected more from after service from dji. I'm trying to solve my own problems now and I must say so far so good. Not using the little cable any more on the side micro USB but using new cable on the center usb.

Hello Peter, I am sorry to read about your unpleasant experience with us. I  have already forwarded this issue to the DJI Designated Team for them to respond to your issue via email as soon as possible. Rest assured that this will be sorted out sooner and with ease. We do appreciate your support and understanding.
2019-7-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules