2730 5 2019-6-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Elettrone78
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2840512 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Does the Phantom 4 Pro PLUS support the DJI Pilot App?
I can't seem to find it on the integrated tablet and I also don't see a way to install it.
Thanks.
2019-6-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We've forwarded the inquiry to our related department if the GS pro is fully optimized with the Phantom 4 Pro Plus. We'll keep you posted as soon as we've received the feedback. We do appreciate your understanding.
2019-6-30
Use props
Elettrone78
Second Officer
  • >>>
Italy

No, I mean DJI Pilot. On the crystalsky i can chose what app to launch but i cant use the crystalsky on the P4P rempte as it has a tablet already. Are you following me?
2019-6-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Elettrone78 Posted at 6-30 13:29
No, I mean DJI Pilot. On the crystalsky i can chose what app to launch but i cant use the crystalsky on the P4P rempte as it has a tablet already. Are you following me?

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. For clarifications, the DJI Pilot doesn't support the Phantom 4 Pro/+ and the external device such as crystal sky or other tablets can't be used to the built-in screen remote controller of the Phantom 4 Pro. Hope that this clears your query. We do appreciate your support.
2019-7-1
Use props
Elettrone78
Second Officer
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Tony Posted at 7-1 10:57
Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. For clarifications, the DJI Pilot doesn't support the Phantom 4 Pro/+ and the external device such as crystal sky or other tablets can't be used to the built-in screen remote controller of the Phantom 4 Pro. Hope that this clears your query. We do appreciate your support.

Omg that's bull......well...thanks anyway.
2019-7-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Elettrone78 Posted at 7-1 11:01
Omg that's bull......well...thanks anyway.

You're most welcome. Should you have further concern, please let us know. Thank you for continued support.
2019-7-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules