889 7 2019-6-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansb6940b97
lvl.1
Flight distance : 27392 ft
Argentina

Hi everyone
I have a spark and I am using it with cable gto. it works perfect, but when I record videos I experiment delay and pixelated
Help
2019-6-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out.  May we know what is the specifications of the SD card that you are using please for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Are you able to post some footage for us to see and check the issue and for us to assist you further. Thank you.
2019-6-30
Use props
fansb6940b97
lvl.1
Argentina

Hi,
It's a Sandisk Ultra microSDHC  UHS-I 16gb. The Dalay and the pixelated image is in the transmission and not in the video itself.  when I play it on my computer or cell phone once I download it it looks perfect.
2019-6-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

fansb6940b97 Posted at 6-30 13:09
Hi,
It's a Sandisk Ultra microSDHC  UHS-I 16gb. The Dalay and the pixelated image is in the transmission and not in the video itself.  when I play it on my computer or cell phone once I download it it looks perfect.

Thank you for the additional information. May I know what is the model of the mobile device you are using please? In addition please check the location where you are flying your drone if there are metal structures that can interfere with the signals of the said drone. I will also be posting an official DJI tutorial video on Remote Controller Antenna Best Practices. Thank you.

2019-6-30
Use props
fansb6940b97
lvl.1
Argentina

Im using a Motorola One with Android pie. I flew it in different locations and always with the same problem.  I've tried it with and without cable and it's the same. I was reading in this forum that other users have the same problem and they solved it by doing a downgrade of the application.
it's a shame that this is the solution
2019-6-30
Use props
fansb6940b97
lvl.1
Argentina

Hi everyone, I told you that the solution was to change cell phone, with that it was solved.
Now im ussing a Samsung A70.
2019-7-3
Use props
Tentoes
First Officer
Flight distance : 6018255 ft
United States

Similar experience here. My motorola droid turbo that worked nicely a year ago just wouldn't. Well, it needed replacing anyhow.

Now, if somebody could convince Phoebe that she lives in FCC territory so she doesn't have to switch mode every time I go out to fly...
2019-7-4
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

fansb6940b97 Posted at 7-3 15:28
Hi everyone, I told you that the solution was to change cell phone, with that it was solved.
Now im ussing a Samsung A70.

I thought that the phone was the reason.
2019-7-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules