Selling my Spark need help
685 4 2019-7-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans694462ab
lvl.1
Flight distance : 236 ft
United States

What are some things I should do before selling it?
And also my barcodes are very faded will the buyer just need to download the app and connect through WiFi? Thanks
2019-7-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. The important files will be saved on the DJI Go 4 app and the photos/video will be saved in the SD card, therefore, we would recommend reformatting the SD card if this accessory would be included in your selling package. You may consider including the box of this Spark if the sticker in the battery compartment is faded that may cause a hard problem when checking the serial number of the DJI Spark. For additional information, if the drone has existing DJI Care refresh plan, we highly suggest providing the service agreement of DJI Care Refresh to the new owner in any case that the refresh plan needs to be in use. Hope that this information would clarify your query. Thank you for support.
2019-7-2
Use props
fans694462ab
lvl.1
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 7-2 09:39
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. The important files will be saved on the DJI Go 4 app and the photos/video will be saved in the SD card, therefore, we would recommend reformatting the SD card if this accessory would be included in your selling package. You may consider including the box of this Spark if the sticker in the battery compartment is faded that may cause a hard problem when checking the serial number of the DJI Spark. For additional information, if the drone has existing DJI Care refresh plan, we highly suggest providing the service agreement of DJI Care Refresh to the new owner in any case that the refresh plan needs to be in use. Hope that this information would clarify your query. Thank you for support.

I also bought it second hand... all I did was enter the remotes WiFi password and that was all here are some pictures if you could give me any info on it thanks!!!
EF7C5B16-B687-4AA0-90B9-81E6A38E771E.jpeg
3774953B-F1E0-4AB0-93DB-2D81C333ABAD.jpeg
2019-7-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans694462ab Posted at 7-2 15:45
I also bought it second hand... all I did was enter the remotes WiFi password and that was all here are some pictures if you could give me any info on it thanks!!!

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. The default password of the wi-fi on your remote controller is 12341234. May we know what particular information are you looking for further assistance? Please let us know your concern. Thank you for your support.
2019-7-3
Use props
fans694462ab
lvl.1
United States

Thanks toney I know the WiFi password
Any way possible to check serial number
2019-7-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now