736 1 2019-7-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Richardwalker
lvl.1
Germany

Although I would prefer a kick..
The story so far.
Bought Spark in Hong Kong. I went wrong before I arrived on holiday in Bali - which is the reason I bought it... Took 8 weeks for the problem to get resolved. Bought refresh service to avoid same thing later.

Then..
GPS on the Spark stopped working. Lots of conversations with the service department. Sent the Spark and all the accessories back including the remote control. (which worked fine)
The Spark - it appears- was replaced with a new model. Great- I thought- however the remote control no longer worked. "Strange" I thought- "wonder if they swapped this too ?"
Informed DJI immediately. "send the remote back" said DJI- which I did. Now, out of the blue I get an email saying "remote is water damaged" the repair will cost Euro 140.

What ? it worked fine when it went back for the initial Spark repair.... you are joking ?
Now going around in circles with various people at DJI and time running until my next holiday. The last email is a label to send the remote back . What ? you HAVE IT ALREADY !

People on this forum, is my english so bad ?

2019-7-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Richardwalker, we are sorry for the unpleasant experience with our repair center, I managed to get the case number via your Forum account, according to the damage assessment, the water indicator inside of the RC turns red, which means the RC was water-damaged.
Your concern has been escalated to the appropriate department to double check, sorry for the duplicated shipping label, please ignore it and wait patiently for the further communication from the higher-level team. Thank you.
2019-7-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules