Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
M210 v2 gimbal missleading infos
1596 2 2019-7-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PedroBus
lvl.2

Brazil

So, which gilbals the M210 actualy support? The website specifies that it can support single gimbal, but in another part it says it can not. As you can see:

Source: https://www.dji.com/matrice-200-series-v2/info

Supported Gimbal Configurations
Single Downward Gimbal, Dual Downward Gimbals, Single Upward Gimbal

2.Can I switch the dual downward gimbal connector on the M210 V2/M210 RTK V2 to a single downward gimbal connector?No.

dji1.PNG

dji2.PNG

The gimbals are the same used in M210 v2 and v1? I'm unable to find the gilbals page in dji.
The gimbals were in the box of M210 v1, but not in v2!

2019-7-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi PedroBus, they are not contradictory, the dual downward gimbal connector cannot be changed to a single downward gimbal connector but we can attach only one gimbal in position 1 of the dual downward gimbal connector.
Zenmuse X4S/X5S/X7/XT/XT2/Z30 are all compatible with M200 V2 drones, but there are differences in different gimbal connector, please check the screenshot below for more details. GTScreenshot_20190708_111116.png
2019-7-7
Use props
PedroBus
lvl.2

Brazil

The information is misleading.
What you are saying to me is that it is possible to use the dual downward gimbal, but plug only one camera. This is different to saying to use a "single downward gimbal" that have only one centered gimbal. As available in v1. This should be more clear stated in the website.

The dual downward gimbal and the single upward gimbal for the M210 v1 are the same for the v2? This is not specified anywhere.
2019-7-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules