Zoom in and focus?
680 4 2019-7-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cool h
lvl.4

Hong Kong

Would it be helpful if DJI add a zoom and focus function to the pocket? Most of time I use Pocket stand alone, especially some shoot require me to take it without hesitation, no time for conneting phone otherwise the shot would be missed. The screen is so small and focus on small object or people far away is so hard and many situation is impossible. Adding a guesture for zoom in would help a lot for focus and monitor the focus during the recording. I am not asking for digotal zoom for video but zoom the live view for focus,
2019-7-2
Use props
Cool h
lvl.4

Hong Kong

Also a zoom fuction is handy for active tracking on such a small screen,!
2019-7-2
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

If you change from wide screen monitoring to square, it does zoom in quite a bit.  To provide what you want, perhaps a further option in the same menu could be provided - so it would be widescreen, square screen, and zoomed in.  I think your idea is actually a good and original one, and I suspect would not require a major effort to implement.
2019-7-3
Use props
Cool h
lvl.4

Hong Kong

fansfe82067d Posted at 7-3 04:19
If you change from wide screen monitoring to square, it does zoom in quite a bit.  To provide what you want, perhaps a further option in the same menu could be provided - so it would be widescreen, square screen, and zoomed in.  I think your idea is actually a good and original one, and I suspect would not require a major effort to implement.

Actually I prefer a two finger guesture like we use to zoom photos on phone screen, and this guesture does not conflict with other swip that the pocket uses so adding it will not require any extra menu
2019-7-3
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. The zoom feature is currently not supported for the DJI Osmo Pocket. However, we will forward this suggestion to our designated department. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Cheers!
2019-7-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules