Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
iOS 13 beta
1047 9 7-3 07:53
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
R&L Aerial photography
Captain
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

I thought that I would be the DJI beta tester for iOS 13 and I’m sad to report that DJI GO 4 DOES NOT WORK WITH IOS 13, at least not with my device, crashes immediately ( iPad Pro 11 inch)
7-3 07:53
Use props
DJI Tony
Super Moderator

Hi, we're sorry to hear about this situation. However, since this particular iOS is not yet officially released to Apple devices, then I'm afraid that our application is not yet optimized with this iOS version. We're sure that our designated department would optimize our application to this iOS version once it's become official to ensure the compatibility matter. We do appreciate your understanding and support.
7-3 11:16
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 11458084 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 7-3 11:16
Hi, we're sorry to hear about this situation. However, since this particular iOS is not yet officially released to Apple devices, then I'm afraid that our application is not yet optimized with this iOS version. We're sure that our designated department would optimize our application to this iOS version once it's become official to ensure the compatibility matter. We do appreciate your understanding and support.

Good to know Tony!
7-3 12:15
Use props
DJI Tony
Super Moderator

A J Posted at 7-3 12:15
Good to know Tony!

You're most welcome. Please let us know if you have further concerns, Thank you for your support!
7-3 16:09
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 11458084 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 7-3 16:09
You're most welcome. Please let us know if you have further concerns, Thank you for your support!

Thanks Tony
7-3 23:02
Use props
fans880e5824
lvl.2
Flight distance : 342211 ft
Brazil

I tested in my mini iPad 4 with beta 3 - worked !
7-11 11:29
Use props
fans9bad496b
lvl.1
Flight distance : 31007 ft
United States

IOS 13 works with my iPhone XS Max, however there is no video record button.  As long as you know it's there it works however.
7-11 13:36
Use props
gominolo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 396135 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Hi!

I'm using iOS 13 public beta 3, DJI go 4 works except the record button to take video. It appears in photo mode. Nothing strange flying my Mavic 2 Pro. Cheers,
7-12 13:19
Use props
TheBerg
lvl.1
Flight distance : 420814 ft

DJI Tony Posted at 7-3 11:16
Hi, we're sorry to hear about this situation. However, since this particular iOS is not yet officially released to Apple devices, then I'm afraid that our application is not yet optimized with this iOS version. We're sure that our designated department would optimize our application to this iOS version once it's become official to ensure the compatibility matter. We do appreciate your understanding and support.

So IOS 13 has been officially released and DJI app crashes and there is no update yet. Good job DJI love spending money with you.
9-20 22:37
Use props
DJI Tony
Super Moderator

TheBerg Posted at 9-20 22:37
So IOS 13 has been officially released and DJI app crashes and there is no update yet. Good job DJI love spending money with you.

Hi, thanks for the feedback and we would like to apologize for the inconvenience. Our designated department are currently checking this iOS 13 and DJI application for compatibility matter. After the test has been done, the latest application will be released that would make the app compatible with the iOS 13. We're hoping for your assimilation.
9-22 13:56
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules