o(^-^)o
marctronixx
lvl.4
Flight distance : 210118 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi DJi Mods and Admins,

When I placed this order,
Order Number:  ends in "6890" it stated 3-5 bizz days but now its up to 10-15.
Question: will my order still get out in that 3-5 time frame , or is it now going to be 10-15 days?

I ASSume this is coming from china, and not California?

Thank you.
2019-7-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi marctronixx, the shipping will be arranged according to the estimated schedule when you placed the order. I managed to get your order number via the forum information, it is estimated that your order will be shipped as scheduled, you may keep an eye on the status later, thanks!
2019-7-3
Use props
marctronixx
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Hi Susan, thank you for willing to help.

I don’t quite understand what you mean by “shipped as scheduled”. Maybe if you are reading this you can follow up, but I had asked if my order would still be in the 3-5 business day slot or the 10-15 business day slot. When I placed the order initially it was 3-5.

Thank you in advance to any other mod who may be around to look at the order number and give me a better ETA.
2019-7-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

marctronixx Posted at 7-4 04:15

I don’t quite understand what you mean by “shipped as scheduled”. Maybe if you are reading this you can follow up, but I had asked if my order would still be in the 3-5 business day slot or the 10-15 business day slot. When I placed the order initially it was 3-5.

There will be an estimated shipping time when you placed the order, that's the scheduled time and yours is 3-5 working days. The later change will not affect you as your order was placed before the change. Hope this helps.
2019-7-4
Use props
marctronixx
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

it does. thank you.
2019-7-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

My pleasure. If there is anything else we can help, feel free to contact us.
2019-7-7
Use props
Antonio Napodano
lvl.2
Flight distance : 214826 ft
Italy

marctronixx Posted at 7-4 04:15

trsust me is they way , they sold me and items out of stock so was late delivered.
after all that they offered a compensation t.........that was out of stock ( actually production) and till today ( 1 months ) still here!!!
2019-7-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules