Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
phantom 4 batteries???
760 7 2019-7-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiguy001
lvl.4

Canada

hi - got a notification a few days ago that the batteries were 'back in stock' - however, when I go to look to purchase them - it says "out of stock".............

SO......... how do I get batteries???

2019-7-3
Use props
sky wombat
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1454078 ft
  • >>>
Australia

looks like you put your order in and take your chances. Seems supply & actually receiving the batteries  is like winning a lottery. Good luck.
2019-7-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know that it seems that you've missed out the chance on purchasing the available batteries for Phantom 4 series. Due to the higher demand for this battery, it seems that the supply that we had in store didn't last for a long time. However, we highly suggest checking it to our other dealers to possibly purchase the Phantom 4 Pro battery. Thank you for your support.

www.dji.com/where-to-buy
2019-7-4
Use props
djiguy001
lvl.4

Canada

do you plan on ever making more batteries?
2019-7-4
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

djiguy001 Posted at 7-4 09:17
do you plan on ever making more batteries?

You'll never get an official dji answer on that question.
2019-7-4
Use props
Rofflecat
lvl.1
Flight distance : 65335 ft
United States

ALABAMA Posted at 7-4 12:03
You'll never get an official dji answer on that question.

Really seems like they ought to.  I have a Phantom 4 sitting here, essentially worthless because they either can't, or won't, maintain a decent supply line for these batteries.  If they're going to force people to use them to maintain their Refresh plans, then they need to ensure that they're available at all times.

I understand an occasional shortage due to unforeseen circumstances, but a lack of supply long enough to drive prices up is inexcusable.  Especially when these things seem to fail at the rate they do.  I've had two batteries for my P4, both of them have failed.  The first one with maybe 10 hours of flight time on it, the second with less than that.  I'm not a frequent flier by any means, but both batteries were routinely checked to ensure they had at least some charge left.  

My second one actually was showing three bars, went to top it off last night and it won't charge at all.  LEDs come on initially and cycle as if it's charging, passing through twice, then switches to a fast flash on LED 1, of 16 or 17 flashes before shutting off.  Remains off for 20-30 seconds, power button illuminates and LED 1 flashes 16 or 17 times again before shutting off, repeat ad nauseam.  

For $170, I'd expect much better longevity and reliability from these things
2019-7-5
Use props
Alvaro L
lvl.3
Flight distance : 8832 ft
Spain

chinesse business culture at work

https://www.legacee.com/the-glob ... e-business-culture/

the won't say yes or not, but decisions are made and in no way they feel obligued to existing customer base.

2019-7-6
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

If i was a betting man, i would say that this is the reason they are claiming that the P4P's are out of stock, thats my theory anyway
2019-7-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules