Does controller or display show sport mode?
1241 5 2019-7-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pashas_dad
lvl.4
Flight distance : 982723 ft
United States

I’m a new Mavic 2 Zoom pilot and I’ve noticed I frequently bump the RC switch to Sport mode without knowing.  Is there any type of display on the controller or in DJI GO4 app that shows what mode I’m in?
I thought the RC would flash “Sport Mode”.

2019-7-4
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

It shows on the controller and on screen. It sometimes does show if your in sports mode when turning
on the MPZ. but you will receive a message to that effect.
2019-7-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. The screen of the Remote Controller will show you the message if you are using a Sports Mode also it will show on your on-screen in the DJI go 4 App. You may refer to the image below. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have any inquiries or concern. Thank you for your continued support. Cheers!

2019-7-5
Use props
pashas_dad
lvl.4
Flight distance : 982723 ft
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 7-5 11:10
Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. The screen of the Remote Controller will show you the message if you are using a Sports Mode also it will show on your on-screen in the DJI go 4 App. You may refer to the image below. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have any inquiries or concern. Thank you for your continued support. Cheers!

[view_image]

Thank you !

I realized it wasn't displaying because I had not enabled the "Multiple Flight Modes" under "Main Controller Settings" of the DJI GO4 app. That's why, Sport or Tripod mode were not enabled or displayed on the controller and the app. All fixed now!
Let others beware !
095432zozrnsrho8jcjjce.jpg
2019-7-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

pashas_dad Posted at 7-5 19:23
Thank you !

I realized it wasn't displaying because I had not enabled the "Multiple Flight Modes" under "Main Controller Settings" of the DJI GO4 app. That's why, Sport or Tripod mode were not enabled or displayed on the controller and the app. All fixed now!

Thank you for the additional information. We're glad that you already resolved the issue that you experiencing. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have any inquiries or concerns. Happy flying always!
2019-7-9
Use props
Flycaster
Second Officer
United States

You can also tell when it is in "Sport Mode" just by the handling of the bird in flight.
2019-7-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules