M2ED Lost Image
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansa63ca7e7
lvl.1
Flight distance : 180807 ft
United States

Hello, I'm looking for advice on how to fix and issue with my new M2ED.  2 perfect flights prior to the firmware update.  After firmware update, I can't get the camera to project an image to the iPhone 7.  I don't have the same problem with my Inspire 1 or my Mavic Pro Platinum using the same phone. The camera on the M2ED works because I can record (an play the video back on my PC from the SD card). But I'm flying blind with no live feed image on the iPhone.  Also, I get all the normal control functions and the obstacle sensor reads on the iPhone in realtime, but no view of what the camera is actually seeing.  It's like putting a lens cap on the camera and then flying.  I'm hoping someone has a solution.

Thanks guys!
2019-7-4
Use props
gagu
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1215010 ft
Germany

Same issue with the smart controller :-(
2019-7-7
Use props
av8r4christ
New

Papua New Guinea

Same issue here, using the CrystalSky 5.5" viewer. Sensors are working, and I can see that on the screen. sUAV flies, takes pictures, but I can't see what the drone sees.
2019-8-7
Use props
Buzzyone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4647913 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Close the app and remove it from ‘recents’ so it’s fully shut down, on the iPhone, stop the app running, on the smart controller select recents and slide the pilot app up to unload it from memory..

Restart the app and you should have camera feed again.
2019-8-8
Use props
djiuser_3FYvUKaxPKLy
New
Flight distance : 76204 ft
Netherlands

My drone is the Mavic 2 Enterprise zoom, so since I receive the aircraft the issue is that when I connect the remote-control to my smart-phone, the image transmission is not working in my DJI pilot app (I updated the firmware in the drone and remote-control through the DJI assistant 2 software and also the DJI pilot app), Im only able to flight the drone using the remote-control buttons as the measurements of speed, high etc, appear in the small remote-control screen (the measurements also appear in my DJI pilot app) and also Im able to take pictures or videos but these I can only see them when I subtract the microSD from the drone and visualise them in the PC.
I tried to use other smartphones using the same app (DJI pilot) but the problem is the same.
What can I do in order to solve this problem?, I will really appreciate your help as I can not explotes the full performance of my drone!
2019-12-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules