Confirmation of customs and courier fees to Canada
4890 6 2019-7-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Carinus
lvl.1

Canada

Hello,  I see threads relating to this topic from 2018 but nothing recent.  I want to place an order from the DJI store but just want prior confirmation that there will be no custom fees or courier charges upon delivery.  I would be somewhat surprised that a courier would not charge a clearance fee or something similar but looking at older threads it does indeed appear to be true.  Ideally a response from DJI to this thread directly would put my mind at ease before I make my purchase.  Thank you.
2019-7-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Carinus, if you purchase from our Canada online store, tax fee is included, we offer free shipping on orders of $89 or more, you can check this info right below each product's name and My Shopping Cart.
2019-7-4
Use props
Carinus
lvl.1

Canada

Thanks for the prompt reply!  
2019-7-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Carinus Posted at 7-5 07:01
Thanks for the prompt reply!

You are welcome, please keep us updated if you have any further concern.
2019-7-5
Use props
CBQ
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1395466 ft
United States

Hi Everyone

Recent buyer of the Mavic Mini, just wanted to report my experience here as well.

I am VERY happy to report that, as everyone here has said, the drone actually did arrive in Canada without any taxes or customs fees owing! And in VERY good time as well, 2 weeks almost exactly from the date of purchase.

Very impressed, given the device shipped from China (I tracked it along the way to confirm), and was purchased in USD. Still, no hidden fees at delivery! It went from China, to USA, to Canada, all within a week (then a whole week waiting in my province for final delivery, but that is probably nothing to do with DJI at that point).

Just wanted to let everyone know as an update for 2020. DJI is still upholding their dedication to not charging anything beyond what you paid at checkout!

Awesome service! Thank you very much DJI. Won’t hesitate to buy from you again.
2020-8-16
Use props
CBQ
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1395466 ft
United States

(sorry, posted twice by accident)
2020-8-16
Use props
rthieme
lvl.1
Flight distance : 121089 ft
Canada

I just saw this, and also chatted with support to make sure. Cancelled my best buy back order, and clicked buy here.

2020-11-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules