Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
it's gone! Where was the option to change the language of the djigo?
1067 3 2019-7-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ZmaroSobrinho
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7058809 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

How do I change the language of the game now in this new version? The only way I found it was to change the language of the whole phone, but this I do not want! I want my phone in one language and the application in another, just like I did before.

in my version of dji go no show options like this video - see my screen on attached

this is my screen now

this is my screen now
2019-7-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. For iOS system, APP language can be modified in Me-Settings-Language. For Android system, APP language follows the system language of the mobile device. To switch the app language, customer needs to switch the system language of the mobile device. Hope this will clarify your query for us. Thank you for your continued support. Cheers!
2019-7-5
Use props
djiuser_02mPrEmYHJ2T
New
France

DJI Gamora Posted at 7-5 12:21
Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. For iOS system, APP language can be modified in Me-Settings-Language. For Android system, APP language follows the system language of the mobile device. To switch the app language, customer needs to switch the system language of the mobile device. Hope this will clarify your query for us. Thank you for your continued support. Cheers!

Its unacceptable that we can not get the DJI GO 4 in french langage.  If you would have know this before I would have bought an other brand! Please help to find a solution!
2019-7-11
Use props
djiuser_02mPrEmYHJ2T
New
France

Its unacceptable that we can not get the app in french on android!! Please find a solution! If I would have know this before I would have bought an other brand !
2019-7-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules