Spark Sport & Speed HELP
912 4 2019-7-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans808e1c8b
lvl.1

United States

I've had my spark for aboutt 6 months now. Flown probably 50 times or so very causual, although i do know how to thoroughly work and operate the drone, controller, and dji app. My drone doesn't enter sport mode meaning it never goes above 7-9 miles an hour when fly. The fastest it goes is in return-to-home which is 22 mph which still doesnt reach the markeed 31 mph. That makes me wonder is it drone or controller switch issue. Having said that its beginning to get boring. I've tried turing off beginner mode and the object sensores which haven't solved the issue. Dji doesn't offer repair services. Would buying dji refresh be worth to see if they can figure it out or not? Any ideas?
2019-7-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. May I have a short video of your operation for better assistance? Thanks in advance!
2019-7-6
Use props
eddylock5
lvl.1

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 7-6 18:22
Sorry for the inconvenience caused. May I have a short video of your operation for better assistance? Thanks in advance!

HI Ms. Susan thank for your reply sounds clichè but as soon as I made this post and months after having my drone I was finally able to activate sport mode. I've narrowed it down to the controller. The sport button seems to be slightly loose. I had to toggle it several times 5-8x before I got the responding beep and notification on screen it had activated. Is there any way I could get this fixed?
2019-7-8
Use props
eddylock5
lvl.1

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 7-6 18:22

HI Ms. Susan thank for your reply sounds clichè but as soon as I made this post and months after having my drone I was finally able to activate sport mode. I've narrowed it down to the controller. The sport button seems to be slightly loose. I had to toggle it several times 5-8x before I got the responding beep and notification on screen it had activated. Is there any way I could get this fixed?
2019-7-8
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

eddylock5 Posted at 7-8 11:45
HI Ms. Susan thank for your reply sounds clichè but as soon as I made this post and months after having my drone I was finally able to activate sport mode. I've narrowed it down to the controller. The sport button seems to be slightly loose. I had to toggle it several times 5-8x before I got the responding beep and notification on screen it had activated. Is there any way I could get this fixed?

Thanks for getting back to us. In this kind of situation, we sincerely suggest you start a case and send it in for diagnosis: https://www.dji.com/support
2019-7-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules