Osmo Pocket mic
1312 2 2019-7-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Electricfuse
lvl.1

United States

How do i use an external mic? I'm going to attach the phone and the Osmo pocket together either using a wifi base or using the USB-c on the side. so if i attach an external microphone to the bottom USB-c will it be the source of audio? if i attach the microphone to the phone through the microphone jack while the Osmo pocket is attached to the phone either through the USB-c on the side or through the wireless base, will the sound record from the external mic or will it record from the Osmo pocket's internal?
2019-7-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We would recommend using the 3.5mm adapter to use your preferred third-party microphone which you could connect underneath of the Osmo Pocket. For additional information, When plugging the external mic, the internal mic will be turned off automatically and the 3.5mm adapter can't be used when using the wireless module. For reference of the adapter, please see the link below. Thank you for your support.  

https://store.dji.com/product/osmo-pocket-3-5mm-adapter
2019-7-7
Use props
Electricfuse
lvl.1

United States

does the microphone HAVE to be attached directly in the osmo pocket through the 3.5m adapter to record sound? or can i plug it into my phones microphone jack which is connected to the osmo pocket either through usb-c/lightning or wireless base?
2019-7-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules