1403 37 2019-7-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

Watch the entire thing.  The DUI checkpoint is not the Whole video.  When life used to only be only one night at One bar, the realization is you aren't stuck to one spot in life if you engineer your life like mine.  Having a vehicle and an e-bike makes relocation with ease.  The idea is to be as versatile as possible, so when life starts to suck, you have many other options to do.  Encountering new smiles, interactions with people on the way and while doing it, etc. make it so motivating to see what else new could happen.

I'm also pleased with my cinematic stick control movements in normal mode.  :) Also, the drone performed exceptionally well.  In my opinion, the zoomed in theatrical D-log low frame rate isn't as good as this mode.  The idea to make real-life look better like it does with laser eye surgery.  Maintaining the old ways of film is maintained as a tradition but higher frame rate and sharp clarity is the true ideal.  Like I said, in my opinion.

2019-7-6
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Nice video, great job
2019-7-7
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

jacksonnai Posted at 7-7 05:42
Nice video, great job

thx    : )
2019-7-7
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Very nicely done
2019-7-7
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

A J Posted at 7-7 07:41
Very nicely done

Yeah, : )  A lot of people from around the world here don't get to see this party stuff near them so it would be cool to show it.
2019-7-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day AntDX316. Thank you for sharing this beautiful video you have captured over New Jersey. Beautiful work and thank you for your support.
2019-7-7
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

AntDX316 Posted at 7-7 09:17
Yeah, : )  A lot of people from around the world here don't get to see this party stuff near them so it would be cool to show it.

Very true - thanks for sharing mate
2019-7-7
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

A J Posted at 7-7 09:26
Very true - thanks for sharing mate

Can you make some video of where you live at? : )
2019-7-7
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

AntDX316 Posted at 7-7 10:02
Can you make some video of where you live at? : )

I have mate but never published any video content as it takes forever to upload
2019-7-7
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

A J Posted at 7-7 22:39
I have mate but never published any video content as it takes forever to upload

Yeah, how fast internet do you have?
2019-7-7
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

AntDX316 Posted at 7-7 23:23
Yeah, how fast internet do you have?

Very fast broadband but a slow MacBook Air
2019-7-8
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

A J Posted at 7-8 00:16
Very fast broadband but a slow MacBook Air

How come you didn't get a better computer after selling all your other drones?
2019-7-8
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

AntDX316 Posted at 7-8 00:41
How come you didn't get a better computer after selling all your other drones?

It does what I need it to mate - I only fly for myself (recreational) so no need to invest thousands in another Mac. I can still view and edit my own videos on my existing Mac and that's all that is important to me. I am far more into aerial photography anyway.
2019-7-8
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

A J Posted at 7-8 02:38
It does what I need it to mate - I only fly for myself (recreational) so no need to invest thousands in another Mac. I can still view and edit my own videos on my existing Mac and that's all that is important to me. I am far more into aerial photography anyway.

Yeah, maybe if I sold everything I have I can get an Inspire 2 X7 but who needs more great images anyway.

I was really supposed to stick to the Spark and nothing else.  I only went Phantom because the one who hired me misread I have one but we did the job anyway.
2019-7-8
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

AntDX316 Posted at 7-8 04:09
Yeah, maybe if I sold everything I have I can get an Inspire 2 X7 but who needs more great images anyway.

I was really supposed to stick to the Spark and nothing else.  I only went Phantom because the one who hired me misread I have one but we did the job anyway.

Unless you are working professionally with your drones in an established set up commanding four figures for a job then the Inspire 2 X7 will be a major overkill for general use or even small jobs. That said, it depends on the needs of each person - if you have a spare twenty grand and want to blow it on a top end drone then knock yourself out lol but I can think of better things to blow £20K on. The P4P and M2P are awesome drones which will do more than the average hobbyist will ever need.
2019-7-8
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

You're welcome
2019-7-8
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

A J Posted at 7-8 04:18
Unless you are working professionally with your drones in an established set up commanding four figures for a job then the Inspire 2 X7 will be a major overkill for general use or even small jobs. That said, it depends on the needs of each person - if you have a spare twenty grand and want to blow it on a top end drone then knock yourself out lol but I can think of better things to blow £20K on. The P4P and M2P are awesome drones which will do more than the average hobbyist will ever need.

I understand, but when you take pix, they stick with you for sometimes, ever.  There are so many things to take pictures of.  I feel I've only just begun as I've just started late March 2019 from absolutely Zero sense in photography.

I wish to have a Prius, travel the world in it, and take pix and video along the way.  I've pursued other things in life, but nothing is as consistently satisfying than wandering w/ mini-purposes that turn out great.  People seeking what it takes to make them fulfilled and I think I've found mine.  My e-bike gets me to places the vehicles cannot for obvious reasons.  When you take-off on the spot and go up, you don't need to see the other obstacles because you won't go there.  You go straight up and if it's clear you are good!  I've pretty much hit the limit of what the P4PV2.0 can accomplish.  I've done the limit w/ the Spark and the M2Z.  I will see what the future holds.  We all might die to the Earthquakes anyway.  It's pretty mind-boggling how there aren't any drone videos and pictures of the Earthquake disasters.

My ultimate goal is to take videos and photos to make presentations in which people do believe me.  It doesn't matter what kinds of ideas you have or perspectives you see and Have seen if no one else can see and feel it too, it's good as crazy in a bad way.  While we are alive on Earth, it's one of the best things we could do.  Of course, while having some sort of monetized ownership over the bloom of the idea.
2019-7-8
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

AntDX316 Posted at 7-8 04:42
I understand, but when you take pix, they stick with you for sometimes, ever.  There are so many things to take pictures of.  I feel I've only just begun as I've just started late March 2019 from absolutely Zero sense in photography.

I wish to have a Prius, travel the world in it, and take pix and video along the way.  I've pursued other things in life, but nothing is as consistently satisfying than wandering w/ mini-purposes that turn out great.  People seeking what it takes to make them fulfilled and I think I've found mine.  My e-bike gets me to places the vehicles cannot for obvious reasons.  When you take-off on the spot and go up, you don't need to see the other obstacles because you won't go there.  You go straight up and if it's clear you are good!  I've pretty much hit the limit of what the P4PV2.0 can accomplish.  I've done the limit w/ the Spark and the M2Z.  I will see what the future holds.  We all might die to the Earthquakes anyway.  It's pretty mind-boggling how there aren't any drone videos and pictures of the Earthquake disasters.

You can take a pic with a Spark and it will be memorable to the individual - you don't need a twenty grand drone to create memories.
2019-7-8
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

A J Posted at 7-8 06:07
You can take a pic with a Spark and it will be memorable to the individual - you don't need a twenty grand drone to create memories.

It's not about creating memories.  I wanted the Spark so I can film myself doing activities so I know where to improve.  I don't really care about the "memories" portion.  I care most about the future improvements made by assessing and analyzing the data we got from the orbit.

I got the M2Z because I wanted the Zoom feature.  The Giraffe part where they zoomed in with the M2Z was very intriguing to me.  I went P4PV2.0 because of the commercial aspect.  I have blown out highlights at very high altitudes.  If that got cleared up it would be Poster quality.  I was thinking about printing some of my photos on the website and making a big wall poster, but it would cost hundreds of dollars.  Being able to create stuff from scratch that you've made and it appears in real-life is the coolest thing imo.  Having ideas in your head appear out in real-life for others to experience is the coolest thing.

The setup isn't $20k.  it's more like $3k + $2.6k + the lens.  I want the 24mm or whatever is the smallest.  I'm just waiting for an Occusync 2.0 or 3.0 version so it doesn't fall out of the sky.  It's just future ventures that could happen.  A Matrice would be cool but I'm not entirely sure when thermal imaging would even matter much.  Buying things that you would only use probably once a year sucks.  I want things that I use many times a month.
2019-7-8
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

AntDX316 Posted at 7-8 08:04
It's not about creating memories.  I wanted the Spark so I can film myself doing activities so I know where to improve.  I don't really care about the "memories" portion.  I care most about the future improvements made by assessing and analyzing the data we got from the orbit.

I got the M2Z because I wanted the Zoom feature.  The Giraffe part where they zoomed in with the M2Z was very intriguing to me.  I went P4PV2.0 because of the commercial aspect.  I have blown out highlights at very high altitudes.  If that got cleared up it would be Poster quality.  I was thinking about printing some of my photos on the website and making a big wall poster, but it would cost hundreds of dollars.  Being able to create stuff from scratch that you've made and it appears in real-life is the coolest thing imo.  Having ideas in your head appear out in real-life for others to experience is the coolest thing.

That contradicts what you wrote here...

2019-7-8
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

AntDX316 Posted at 7-8 08:04

I got the M2Z because I wanted the Zoom feature.  The Giraffe part where they zoomed in with the M2Z was very intriguing to me.  I went P4PV2.0 because of the commercial aspect.  I have blown out highlights at very high altitudes.  If that got cleared up it would be Poster quality.  I was thinking about printing some of my photos on the website and making a big wall poster, but it would cost hundreds of dollars.  Being able to create stuff from scratch that you've made and it appears in real-life is the coolest thing imo.  Having ideas in your head appear out in real-life for others to experience is the coolest thing.

If you want an Inspire with an X7 and all the trimmings it is in fact more than £20K
2019-7-8
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

A J Posted at 7-8 09:18
That contradicts what you wrote here...
[view_image]

Yeah, but I meant the photos stick with you, but the memories don't matter.
2019-7-8
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

A J Posted at 7-8 09:19
If you want an Inspire with an X7 and all the trimmings it is in fact more than £20K
[view_image]

Yeah but that's with all the accessories possible except the case.

I'm saying just the drone, the X7, 1 lens and nothing else.  Of course, 4 more batteries and a case would make it cost more but not $20k.  I would want to operate the drone solo so another controller wouldn't matter.

I want to pop up, use AF, take some Panos and come back down.
2019-7-8
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

AntDX316 Posted at 7-8 09:41
Yeah but that's with all the accessories possible except the case.

I'm saying just the drone, the X7, 1 lens and nothing else.  Of course, 4 more batteries and a case would make it cost more but not $20k.  I would want to operate the drone solo so another controller wouldn't matter.

No it's not - it doesn't include the battery station, even more batteries, other accessories like patch antennas, high altitude props - you could easily pass the £30K mark if you really wanted to. Why would you invest nearly ten grand on a set up with just two batteries? lol
2019-7-8
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

AntDX316 Posted at 7-8 09:40
Yeah, but I meant the photos stick with you, but the memories don't matter.

What, you stick them on your body do you? I'd give up pal if I were you lol
2019-7-8
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

A J Posted at 7-8 09:45
No it's not - it doesn't include the battery station, even more batteries, other accessories like patch antennas, high altitude props - you could easily pass the £30K mark if you really wanted to. Why would you invest nearly ten grand on a set up with just two batteries? lol

You don't need to buy every single piece ever made at the highest price available.  You just buy what you want to do.
2019-7-8
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

A J Posted at 7-8 09:46
What, you stick them on your body do you? I'd give up pal if I were you lol

The photos remain on your computer or the internet, you idiot.  You seem to have a cut-off that you don't know how to go about Beyond that limit.  I seem to go way beyond your limit, and it confuses me.  When I take photos, I take them then edit.  If they are good, I upload them if not I delete them.
2019-7-8
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

AntDX316 Posted at 7-8 09:52
You don't need to buy every single piece ever made at the highest price available.  You just buy what you want to do.

But if you want the premium combo then you'll pay MORE than £20K for the set up yes - most sane people who drop five figures on a drone will expect more than 20 minutes of flight at a location... An Inspire 2 starts at £3K - you want the best camera they offer + the CINESSD's, SSD station, licence activation keys (all of which you'll need to use the X7) - then you're talking five figures and that's before ND filters, a mixture of lenses for different compositions and everything else already listed. Nobody in their right mind will buy just an X7 and one lens with nothing to record the footage to!  
2019-7-8
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

AntDX316 Posted at 7-8 09:53
The photos remain on your computer or the internet, you idiot.  You seem to have a cut-off that you don't know how to go about Beyond that limit.  I seem to go way beyond your limit, and it confuses me.  When I take photos, I take them then edit.  If they are good, I upload them if not I delete them.

Watch your language - I don't use this forum to be insulted by the likes of you!
2019-7-8
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

A J Posted at 7-8 09:57
But if you want the premium combo then you'll pay MORE than £20K for the set up yes - most sane people who drop five figures on a drone will expect more than 20 minutes of flight at a location... An Inspire 2 starts at £3K - you want the best camera they offer + the CINESSD's, SSD station, licence activation keys (all of which you'll need to use the X7) - then you're talking five figures and that's before ND filters, a mixture of lenses for different compositions and everything else already listed. Nobody in their right mind will buy just an X7 and one lens with nothing to record the footage to!

I told you, I want to take pictures with the X7.  Also, C4K60 like the P4PV2.0.  I do not like shooting in D-log only D-cinelike which would require no license but looking at how people have lost theirs I would be worried to put that much money up into the air on a system older than Occusync 2.0.
2019-7-8
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

AntDX316 Posted at 7-8 10:01
I told you, I want to take pictures with the X7.  Also, C4K60 like the P4PV2.0.  I do not like shooting in D-log only D-cinelike which would require no license but looking at how people have lost theirs I would be worried to put that much money up into the air on a system older than Occusync 2.0.

2019-7-8
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

I don't get why you take pictures of nothing but treetops in all your shots.
2019-7-8
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

AntDX316 Posted at 7-8 10:07
I don't get why you take pictures of nothing but treetops in all your shots.

I don't. But it's no surprise as you clearly don't get anything in life!
2019-7-8
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

A J Posted at 7-8 10:09
I don't. But it's no surprise as you clearly don't get anything in life!

Maybe you should try to accept some advice.
2019-7-8
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

AntDX316 Posted at 7-8 10:12
Maybe you should try to accept some advice.

What advice have you given? To use +3 sharpness lol To buy an Inspire 2 with an X7 and no CINESSD's or extra batteries and how to be rude to others on a public, family forum... You offer absolutely nothing and know nothing to offer...
2019-7-8
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

A J Posted at 7-8 10:15
What advice have you given? To use +3 sharpness lol To buy an Inspire 2 with an X7 and no CINESSD's or extra batteries and how to be rude to others on a public, family forum... You offer absolutely nothing and know nothing to offer...

I have done drone jobs and have more drone jobs.
2019-7-8
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

AntDX316 Posted at 7-8 10:16
I have done jobs and have more jobs.

I don't believe you.
2019-7-8
Use props