*** WARNING *** DJI Terra
5656 10 2019-7-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LYVFD8142
lvl.4

United States

*** WARNING ***

Please be careful using the latest version of DJI Terra Software (release 2019-07-02), pay attention to where DJI Terra reports your Home Location is recorded. I used the latest and it marked my home location 2km away (I didn't notice it was wrong) and once the drone took off it went for a flight the wrong direction (not a fly-away). The software has a major bug in it!

I re-installed the previous version and it worked liked a chanmp, like it was supposed too.

2019-7-7
Use props
patiam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1118740 ft
  • >>>
United States

Whoah. Not good. Thanks for the heads up!
2019-7-7
Use props
telink.telink
lvl.4
Flight distance : 18998432 ft
  • >>>

Same experience here. Its huge bug, very dangerous!
2019-9-6
Use props
LYVFD8142
lvl.4

Even the 2.0.4 has the same issue. Currently I fly with 2.0.2 and it works great. I've done 900+ Acres and just finished a 450+ Acres, it went flawlessly.
2019-9-9
Use props
LYVFD8142
lvl.4

Has anybody tested the latest version of Terra and is getting the same issue with it reporting the drone's Home Point about 2+kms to the east (or at least not where it really is)?

Terra 2.0.2 works
Terra 2.0.3 introduction to the Home Point error
Terra 2.0.4 still has Home Point error
Terra 2.0.5 still has Home Point error. This version added corridor flights (rivers, streets, etc) which I need but can't use

Has anybody seen a Official DJI Terra Forum? I've sent DMs to forum admins but they still haven't replied
2019-10-7
Use props
Alejandro Aviles
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1701411 ft
  • >>>
Ecuador

LYVFD8142 Posted at 10-7 07:41
Has anybody tested the latest version of Terra and is getting the same issue with it reporting the drone's Home Point about 2+kms to the east (or at least not where it really is)?

Terra 2.0.2 works

Where can i Find the 2.0.2 version????
2019-12-4
Use props
djiuser_Q0HibnRme4cF
lvl.2

United States

Can anyone give me any tips on how to connect the P4 Rtk controller to DJI Terra. I’ve tried everything it seems and keep getting the prompt that I can’t switch to laptop mode and need to restart the controller.
2020-2-20
Use props
guillermomeiner
Second Officer

Argentina

djiuser_Q0HibnRme4cF Posted at 2-20 18:35
Can anyone give me any tips on how to connect the P4 Rtk controller to DJI Terra. I’ve tried everything it seems and keep getting the prompt that I can’t switch to laptop mode and need to restart the controller.

You cant do that, according to the terra manual
2020-2-21
Use props
djiuser_L8cpaY0wNF87
lvl.1

South Africa

I know this is an old thread but could anyone advice on how to reinstall a previous version of Terra? I’m currently using V2.2.0 but I am not satisfied, I’d like to revert to the previous version.
2020-4-19
Use props
LYVFD8142
lvl.4

United States

djiuser_L8cpaY0wNF87 Posted at 4-19 06:15
I know this is an old thread but could anyone advice on how to reinstall a previous version of Terra? I’m currently using V2.2.0 but I am not satisfied, I’d like to revert to the previous version.

You should be able to uninstall and then install the version you want.
2020-4-20
Use props
djiuser_DuznuQexxe53
New

Italy

Salve qualcuno può darmi un aiuto?
Ho fatto un volo automatico con p4 multispectral impostando i seguenti valori:
Overlap overside 80%
Altezza di volo 30 metri
Velocità 5m/s
Shutter angle: perpendicolare.
Ho utilizzato app dji gs pro.
Una volta eseguito il volo carico le immagini in dji terra, e eseguendo la ricostruzione mi dice " ricostruzione fallita" o "gs.recostruction- 3009". Qualcuno può aiutarmi?
2021-7-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules