Spark activation failed
2565 16 2019-7-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
billy1776
lvl.1

United States

Just received Spark fly more combo from amazon. Cannot activate using QR code or app. Using iphone Xs on ios 12.3.1. Can connect to controllers wifi fine.

Error messages are:
Activation Failed
Activation service error: code(1112)

Seems like this happens often. Is anyone from DJI on this Sunday to assist? Would love to start using this today. Thanks in advance.

Thanks, Bill

2019-7-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Bill. I am sorry to know that you are having issues in activating your DJI Spark and thank you for reaching out. Please provide me the serial number of your drone, your user's DJI account and your proof of purchase via PM so that I can check what is the main reason of this. Again, sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding. Thank you.  
2019-7-7
Use props
billy1776
lvl.1

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-7 10:19
Hello and good day Bill. I am sorry to know that you are having issues in activating your DJI Spark and thank you for reaching out. Please provide me the serial number of your drone, your user's DJI account and your proof of purchase via PM so that I can check what is the main reason of this. Again, sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding. Thank you.

Thanks, Stephen. PMing info now
2019-7-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

billy1776 Posted at 7-7 10:55
Thanks, Stephen. PMing info now

You are very much welcome Bill. Thank you for providing us those information. I have sent you a PM. Please check. Thank you.
2019-7-7
Use props
Tentoes
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6018255 ft
United States

The QR thing never works. DJI needs to fix it, or fix the instructions.

Anyhow, it's pretty easy with instructions that work. Turn down your speakers, the music is really annoying, but here's how:
2019-7-7
Use props
billy1776
lvl.1

United States

Tentoes Posted at 7-7 16:05
The QR thing never works. DJI needs to fix it, or fix the instructions.

Anyhow, it's pretty easy with instructions that work. Turn down your speakers, the music is really annoying, but here's how: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so1b6BSQTzE

Thanks for this! Went through it and still can't get it activated. I'm starting to think I'm having the same issues as some others reported this week. Purchase from Amazon, serial number on drone is a problem, DJI won't activate the device
2019-7-8
Use props
Tentoes
Second Officer
United States

billy1776 Posted at 7-8 05:49
Thanks for this! Went through it and still can't get it activated. I'm starting to think I'm having the same issues as some others reported this week. Purchase from Amazon, serial number on drone is a problem, DJI won't activate the device

DJI Stephen will get you fixed up.
2019-7-8
Use props
bookyun
New
United States

I just got my Spark today and am getting the same error.
@DJI Stephen, I PM'd you my serial number and my DJI account. I can also send you my amazon receipt if needed.
2019-7-8
Use props
djiuser_rPyoyleu7dM9
New
United States

Hello Stephen. Hoping you can assist me with the same Amazon issue. My SN 0ASUG1A004008Z. DJI account is eric.coulter1@gmail.com and name for spark is E Coulter Spark.
2019-7-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

djiuser_rPyoyleu7dM9 Posted at 7-13 15:09
Hello Stephen. Hoping you can assist me with the same Amazon issue. My SN 0ASUG1A004008Z. DJI account is eric.coulter1@gmail.com and name for spark is E Coulter Spark.

Hello and good day. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for sending me the details of the said drone. I will be sending these information to the designated DJI department to know the reason and for us to help you and assist you further. I will be sending you a PM on the result and on what information I have gathered. Thank you for your patience and support.
2019-7-13
Use props
djiuser_rPyoyleu7dM9
New
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-13 15:21
Hello and good day. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for sending me the details of the said drone. I will be sending these information to the designated DJI department to know the reason and for us to help you and assist you further. I will be sending you a PM on the result and on what information I have gathered. Thank you for your patience and support.

Awesome. Thank you.
2019-7-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

You are very much welcome and I am very glad to help you.
2019-7-13
Use props
Tentoes
Second Officer
United States

For many of us, the Spark is the gateway drug to DJI products. It needs to be easier to get working out of the box. I wonder how many have frustrated owners who might have been good DJI customers.
2019-7-13
Use props
fans90507040
New

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-13 16:11
You are very much welcome and I am very glad to help you.

I am having the same issue. Unable to activate. Error code 1112.

Please help
2019-7-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

fans90507040 Posted at 7-13 18:20
I am having the same issue. Unable to activate. Error code 1112.

Please help

Hello and good day. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with activating your DJI Spark. Please send me the serial number of the said drone through PM for me to be able to help you. I will be sending you a PM on the result and on what information I have gathered. Thank you for your patience and support.
2019-7-14
Use props
Eelco
New
Indonesia

Hi, how can I PM you?

2019-12-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Eelco. Thank you for reaching out. I have already read your PM and replied to it. Kindly please check you PM if you have time. Thank you.
2019-12-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules