Worried
3355 11 2019-7-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sean severson
lvl.3
Flight distance : 27142 ft
United States

So I placed an order on the 6th and recieved a conformation email. The next day DJI sent me an email saying they needed photo ID to confirm payment. I sent a copy of my ID and then they sent another conformation email. After that I would have assumed it would.habe shipped. Here we are the next day (8th) and it still hasn't shipped and I just looked now it says the Spark is out of stock. What's going? With the DJI's poor communication and iffy (to me) ordering process, should I just find a local retailer next time?
2019-7-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Sean, sorry to read the frustrations. After re-surfacing needed information with the designated team. The DJI Spark's estimated ship date is July 15. To make it sure, this forum post will be forwarded with them making sure that this will be handled accordingly. We thank you for your patience and understanding.
2019-7-8
Use props
Sean severson
lvl.3
United States

That's still frustrating. Why can't DJI aend an email stating that when I placed the order? Or online before ordering. If that was the case I would habe just gone and bought one from a retailer. Will I be offered a partial credit or something for the hassle?
2019-7-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sean severson Posted at 7-8 09:35
That's still frustrating. Why can't DJI aend an email stating that when I placed the order? Or online before ordering. If that was the case I would habe just gone and bought one from a retailer. Will I be offered a partial credit or something for the hassle?

Hi Sean, the estimated shipping date is under each product, it should be 3-5 business days when you placed the order and then updated to Out of Stock recently.
For the request of your ID and address, I have replied here https://forum.dji.com/thread-193199-1-1.html for the screenshot, any chance to provide to us for further confirmation? Thank you.
2019-7-8
Use props
HiCaniGetMyDroneBack
lvl.3
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-8 18:54
Hi Sean, the estimated shipping date is under each product, it should be 3-5 business days when you placed the order and then updated to Out of Stock recently.
For the request of your ID and address, I have replied here https://forum.dji.com/thread-193199-1-1.html for the screenshot, any chance to provide to us for further confirmation? Thank you.

Your website says 1 day after payment recieved on an order. As per the Mavic (Image attached). When I placed my order it was in stock because you apperently can not place an order on an out of stock item. You can only get a reminder. Image is attached

Snapshot of email is attached
Screenshot_2019-07-09-12-47-10.png
Screenshot_2019-07-09-12-45-12.png
Screenshot_2019-07-09-12-50-45.png
2019-7-9
Use props
HiCaniGetMyDroneBack
lvl.3
United States

This seems like false advertisement if you ask me. Website says ships 1 day after payment conformation. My order placed on the 7th should have been shipped on the 8th.

Now I'm being told 3-5 days. Ok, well that means it ahould ship between the 10-13.

DJI customer care now just says the 15th or sooner. So how'd we go from advertising from shipping after 1 day to now 8?

I wouldn't be so upset and frustrated if DJI
1) Says 3-5 business days after payment has been recieved. Not advertise 1 day
2) Send an e-mail stating the product you ordered is out of stock and not charge you for said product
3) Not ask for ID proving who you are.
4) Offer legitimate customer service and not just send an e-mail to make you happy
2019-7-9
Use props
HiCaniGetMyDroneBack
lvl.3
United States

Update. Here's a partial response from DJI.

'... The terms of sale sgatez that you acknowledge and agree that any shipment dates specified are estimates omly and are subject to change on the availability of the products from the assigned warehouse."

They tell me it'll be shipped in 1 day on the website, then tell me 3-5 business days. (Putting us at the 13th) and now are telling me that'll it ship on the 14th.

So will it ship on the 14th? Who knows after reading that email. DJI basically says you'll get it when you get it.  
Screenshot_2019-07-09-17-48-22.png
2019-7-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

HiCaniGetMyDroneBack Posted at 7-9 16:55
Update. Here's a partial response from DJI.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused, may I also have the email account which sent you the email for the ID and address?
The estimated shipping date may get updated during you placed the order, we will inform the team to prioritize your order and ship it out as soon as possible.
2019-7-10
Use props
HiCaniGetMyDroneBack
lvl.3
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-10 03:31
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused, may I also have the email account which sent you the email for the ID and address?
The estimated shipping date may get updated during you placed the order, we will inform the team to prioritize your order and ship it out as soon as possible.

I am not posting my personal email on the forum

My order#0018006193279
2019-7-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

HiCaniGetMyDroneBack Posted at 7-10 11:20
I am not posting my personal email on the forum

My order#0018006193279

Sorry for the confusion caused, I mean which email account sent you the email for your ID and address. Nevermind, we have verified that it was the Risk Control team who sent you the email because you paid via the credit card. Orders paid via credit card need to be reviewed due to risk control.
Your order has been shipped out, you should have received the tracking number via the email, hope you will get the drone soon.
2019-7-11
Use props
djiuser_q1uHI6OP3pqW
Second Officer
Flight distance : 914012 ft
United Kingdom

What a load of poppy. Dji get your act together, stop apologising and DO something about it!!!!
2019-11-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_q1uHI6OP3pqW Posted at 11-17 04:39
What a load of poppy. Dji get your act together, stop apologising and DO something about it!!!!

Hi there, we will do our best to help customers with their problems, and our admin Diana has replied to your own thread: https://forum.dji.com/thread-202256-1-1.html
Please keep us updated there if you have any further concern, we will follow up, thank you.
2019-11-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules