CPL polarpro filter combination with ND?
531 3 2019-7-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans72e74fec
lvl.1
Netherlands

Hello, i just bought the PolarPro 6-pack standard series filters. One of these filters is a PL filter. Can is put the PL filter on top of a ND-filter with these PolarPro filters?

Thanks for your response
2019-7-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our valued DJI members who uses this process on there DJI Osmo Pocket. Just a friendly reminder that for this process putting two filter at the same time on the DJI Osmo Pocket may affect the performance of the said device due to the additional weight on the gimbal itself. Thank you.
2019-7-8
Use props
fans72e74fec
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-8 11:48
Hello and good day. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our valued DJI members who uses this process on there DJI Osmo Pocket. Just a friendly reminder that for this process putting two filter at the same time on the DJI Osmo Pocket may affect the performance of the said device due to the additional weight on the gimbal itself. Thank you.

Thank you for your response. I understand that stacking 2 filters will increase the weight. But technically seen, is it possible or not? Can I put the polarized filter on a ND filter?

Kind regards
2019-7-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

You are very much welcome.  Actually, there is a  possibility that this process will work. However, since it's not yet tested and optimized with the DJI Osmo Pocket we cannot guaranteed if this will work all the time while using this process on the said device. Thank you for your support.
2019-7-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules