665 5 2019-7-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drone-Pilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2131073 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello to all. Today I pulled out my osmo from the bag as I had put it away for many months. I charge the batteries and tried to connect to Wi-Fi. For some reason it's not connecting to Wi-Fi. Does anyone know what the issue is or is there a way to reset the Wi-Fi of the osmo?

Any information will be greatly appreciated thank you
2019-7-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Drone-Pilot. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. You can reset the DJI Osmo's wifi network to it's default settings by using the key combination. The key combination are as follows : hold down the trigger and shutter button at the same time. Then, pull the power switch down until the system status indicator blinks green. Release the power button before releasing the trigger. In addition I will be posting an official DJI tutorial video on how to restore DJI Osmo's Default Wi-Fi Settings. If still you are not able to connect. Please contact our support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for additional assistance. Thank you.

2019-7-8
Use props
Drone-Pilot
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-8 13:58
Hello and good day Drone-Pilot. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. You can reset the DJI Osmo's wifi network to it's default settings by using the key combination. The key combination are as follows : hold down the trigger and shutter button at the same time. Then, pull the power switch down until the system status indicator blinks green. Release the power button before releasing the trigger. In addition I will be posting an official DJI tutorial video on how to restore DJI Osmo's Default Wi-Fi Settings. If still you are not able to connect. Please contact our support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for additional assistance. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxB5uOoDQUU

We'll give it up shot DJI Stephen thank you
2019-7-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Drone-Pilot Posted at 7-8 14:12
We'll give it up shot DJI Stephen thank you

You are very much welcome Drone-Pilot. Please give us an update on the said issue for us to be able to assists you further. Thank you.
2019-7-8
Use props
Drone-Pilot
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-8 15:02
You are very much welcome Drone-Pilot. Please give us an update on the said issue for us to be able to assists you further. Thank you.

It worked! Thank you. Lets bring this  dinosaur to life
2019-7-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Drone-Pilot Posted at 7-9 04:21
It worked! Thank you. Lets bring this  dinosaur to life

Hello and good day Drone-Pilot. It is great to know that your DJI Osmo is back up and running. If you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help and support you.
2019-7-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules