Tello not compatible with oneplus6
5593 8 2019-7-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
M Agarwal
New

India

Hi,

i am looking to purchase DJI TELLO drone; but unfortunately i am reading the reviews that it is not compatible with Oneplus 6 (Anderoid 9) devices. please suggest what should i do.
there are solutions given like turn off mobile data and then it works. or update the firmware with a compatible phone and then it starts to work.

please give your feedback and solution

thanks

2019-7-9
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Dear customer,
Thanks for your testing. Please confirm whether there is a setting which shows you the wireless connection might switch to the mobile data automatically once Tello 's Wifi has no internet access though it says connected. Please close it. Or please you can set your mobile phone in flight mode.
Oneplus6 is not compatible with Tello. If convenience, could you please send the mobile device model, Android version, app version (screenshots of the mobile device's setting page and app version information page ) to us? we will send these message to the R&D team and try to solve it.
I hope my answer can help you. Thanks a lot.
2019-7-9
Use props
muzzay
New

Singapore

RYZE Posted at 7-9 19:09
Dear customer,
Thanks for your testing. Please confirm whether there is a setting which shows you the wireless connection might switch to the mobile data automatically once Tello 's Wifi has no internet access though it says connected. Please close it. Or please you can set your mobile phone in flight mode.
Oneplus6 is not compatible with Tello. If convenience, could you please send the mobile device model, Android version, app version (screenshots of the mobile device's setting page and app version information page ) to us? we will send these message to the R&D team and try to solve it.

Same problem for my Google pixel 3 XL
2019-7-9
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

muzzay Posted at 7-9 23:01
Same problem for my Google pixel 3 XL

Thanks for your testing. If convenience, please send the screenshots of the mobile device's setting page and app version information page to us. We will send it to the R&D team to have a test for this mobile phone series.
2019-7-10
Use props
djiuser_qhdWHjJwSZ9p
New

United States

Still not working with Pixel 3XL and Android 10.
Just returned a Tello because of it
2019-10-19
Use props
djiuser_yiJ0nf3So6PL
New

Australia

This issue is fixed on Latest Oneplus 6 Upgrade to 10.3
2020-1-7
Use props
djiuser_I1Yn5Q7fqMew
New

United States

Tello videos aren't being saved on google pixel 3xl. The photos are saved but the videos aren't.
2020-3-3
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

China

Dear,
Thanks for consulting.
The videos are normally saved via 2 approaches. Please check if there is a  folder named  tello_video in the Gallery, or  TelloVideo  in the Internal Storage folder, the videos are usually saved there.
I hope my answer can help you. Thanks a lot.
2020-3-3
Use props
rlimagon
lvl.1

Brazil

Not saving videos on my Pixel 4 XL, just photos. Permissions are fine, Android updated to June Security Patch, Tello firmware up to date, this is definitely a Pixel wide problem.
I really hope that DJI acknowledges and fixes this unacceptable issue.
2020-6-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules