Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo Pro Quad Charger not working.
1015 2 2019-7-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansf1758c3d
lvl.1
  • >>>
Mexico

I was one of those suckers that bought the PRO a few months before the newer better smaller etc. etc. The batteries won't charge at all anymore. This all happened one day after having run them all down a few weeks before. There are no lights at all on the quad charger. Plugging into the wired battery works fine, so I'm pretty sure it's the batteries (all 4?) or the charging base. Anyone else had this issue?

Thanks!
2019-7-9
Use props
fansf1758c3d
lvl.1
  • >>>
Mexico

Upon further inspection, noticed a small melted section and one battery with melted plastic. The charger damaged itself, which is about par for the course for this product. Can't wait for better competition.
2019-7-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. I would like to ask if the 4 batteries are affected? Would it be possible if you could verify to us how many batteries got damage? You could also perform the damage assessment with the charger of the Osmo and the batteries by watching the video tutorial below. However, for the DJI product that has damage, we would recommend reaching our support using this link: www.dji.com/support for further evaluation. Please let us know the latest progress. Thank you for your support.

2019-7-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules