Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Moment Anamorphic Lens for Osmo Pocket!!
1750 7 7-9 17:34
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hashiko
lvl.3
United States

moment is releasing an anamorphic lens for the DJI Mavic 2. They’ve also posted a survey to gauge interest in an anamorphic lens for Pocket. Please take the survey to keep pocket top of mind for this fine company!

Survey https://moment.typeform.com/to/c44eLw
Kickstarter for Anamorphic Lens for Mavic 2 https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/moment/moment-air-anamorphic-lens-filters-and-cases-for-drones

7-9 17:34
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 3130230 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for sharing
7-9 18:48
Use props
nilsonleow
Captain
Flight distance : 121919 ft
Ukraine

Thanks for sharing! Passed survey... I would like to have anamorphic lens for pocket.
7-10 01:10
Use props
STRIDE8
Captain
Flight distance : 538271 ft
United States

I saw that the M2P lens was going for 300.  I wonder what the cost would be for the OP..
7-10 08:18
Use props
DJI Tony
Super Moderator

Thanks for sharing these interesting accessories to our valued DJI Forum members. Cheers!
7-10 08:46
Use props
Tide
Captain
South Korea

Voted for pocket.
It would be very interesting to have anamorphic lens for pocket but 199 for lens and 299 for + ND filter set bundle is a some price to pay. (But I guess it is usual for moment lens)
7-10 17:44
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

Did it, I hope they make it!
7-11 14:43
Use props
fans8c0365c7
lvl.2
Greece

looks like It is almost impossible to make an anamorphic lens filter for DJI Osmo Pocket for one simple reason. The motors that holding the camera are so weak that cannot afford even the light weight of a filter.  ND filters are the max load they can handle. This is why many 3rd companies gave up in creating focal length filters for Osmo Pocket.  There are only 2 companies in the market,  The chinese KANE and ULANZI OP-5  with wide lens converter filters. Even so, Osmo Pocket with difficulty can handle these filters... check you tube videos to see it.
8-5 11:08
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules