1449 3 2019-7-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Coyut
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2559222 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

Currently most Products are unavailabe in the official dji store if you change it to location Switzerland.
If you change it to Germany, our direct neighbor most parts are available.
Its also especially strange, as dji sends out parts to Switzerland directly from China, which should have the largest stock and also has most parts available in their own store.

So either someone made an error by locking shippments to Switzerland, or something else is going on.
I'll probably need to order in another foreign country and pay extra shippment and custom fees, as local shops also don't have what I need. Most shops do not stock dji parts anymore, as dji killed their business by selling directly to the end customer.

So If a admin could urgently check why we Swiss can't get parts currently that would be really helpfull.
Basic stuff like props, dampers etc. should never run out of stock..

2019-7-10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry that the item that you are looking is not yet available on our store. We would recommend leaving your email in the "IN STOCK REMINDER" option for you to be notified when would be that item available on our store. You may want to check our other dealers or re-seller as well using the link below for you to possibly purchase the parts that you need. Also, I will forward this concern of yours to our designated department for attention. Thank you for understanding.

www.dji.com/where-to-buy
2019-7-10
Use props
Coyut
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2559222 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

Seems like dji is not interested in selling to a non EU state directly anymore. All surrounding EU states have most of the parts shown as in stock.
So how can I use my dji credits now..

Come on..
2019-8-8
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Coyut Posted at 8-8 07:20
Seems like dji is not interested in selling to a non EU state directly anymore. All surrounding EU states have most of the parts shown as in stock.
So how can I use my dji credits now..

I think we may be joining you on that one later in the year!
2019-8-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules