Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
updating the profile
1359 10 2019-7-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Konstant1n
lvl.3
Flight distance : 152736 ft
Georgia

Hi,

I had a phantom series drone several years ago. Now i ve got a mavic pro.

Tried to update the info in my profile details.

Any ideas how i can change the drone (under flight distance) avatar in my profile?
please look on my srcreenshot.

Thanks in advance,

screenshot

screenshot
2019-7-10
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

You can't change it. Whenever you activate a new drone it appears under your profile.
2019-7-10
Use props
Konstant1n
lvl.3
Georgia

Woe Posted at 7-10 05:43
You can't change it. Whenever you activate a new drone it appears under your profile.

OK.
got it..
Thanks man.
2019-7-10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. As per our co-pilot, Woe says in post #2. Yes, it will automatically appear in your profile if you will activate your new drone using the same email address that you are using in your prev drone. Should you have any inquiries or concern please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your continued support. Cheers!
2019-7-10
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Konstant1n Posted at 7-10 05:57
OK.
got it..
Thanks man.

No problem
2019-7-10
Use props
Bing Err
Captain
Flight distance : 9249964 ft
  • >>>
United States

I've had the Forum Admins change an icon for me. My MPP was just showing up at a Mavic Pro and they fixed it.
2019-7-10
Use props
Konstant1n
lvl.3
Georgia

Thanks for your replies.. I will try with myself now.
If i will face a difficulties i will contact Admins

Thanks again guys.
2019-7-16
Use props
Konstant1n
lvl.3

Dear Admins,
I need your help regarding this issue...

Want to change the Phantom 3 icon to Mavic pro icon..

Thanks in dvance
2019-9-12
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>

Konstant1n Posted at 9-12 00:16
Dear Admins,
I need your help regarding this issue...

The icon from the Phantom will remain even if you no longer own it. Icons show up when the drone is first activated against the profile of the person who originally activated the drone using their own DJI account.

If the Mavic Pro was bought used/second hand it will not show up under your profile though you can still fly it using your own device/DJI account and your flight distance will still register with the drone as you in synch the flight records. If you purchased the Mavic Pro brand new and activated it using your own DJI a/c then the icon should show up on your profile. Did you buy it second hand?  
2019-9-12
Use props
Konstant1n
lvl.3

A J Posted at 9-12 01:25
The icon from the Phantom will remain even if you no longer own it. Icons show up when the drone is first activated against the profile of the person who originally activated the drone using their own DJI account.

If the Mavic Pro was bought used/second hand it will not show up under your profile though you can still fly it using your own device/DJI account and your flight distance will still register with the drone as you in synch the flight records. If you purchased the Mavic Pro brand new and activated it using your own DJI a/c then the icon should show up on your profile. Did you buy it second hand?

Hello Aj,
Thank you for your reply.. You are right.. I bought it on second hand..
2019-9-15
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>

Konstant1n Posted at 9-15 23:43
Hello Aj,
Thank you for your reply.. You are right.. I bought it on second hand..

That explains it then - as long as you can fly it then that's all that really matters - enjoy
2019-9-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules